57

Thursday December 31st 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
Today was New Years Eve and I was so excited for this year to end and for my to see what the next year held. Some people found New Years Eve emotional but me, i found it exciting.

Niall said he had a surprise for us for this evening but would not tell me about it till 8pm.
He was a nightmare like that, loved surprising me.

"Baby what are we gonna do all day till 8?" I laugh and Niall smiles.

"Whatever you wanna do" he smiles. He had a tint of nervousness in his eyes.

"Erm.. can we go get lunch in a little café and then come back here and watch a film?" I suggest.

"Sounds perfect Angel"

Niall and I had done all the sightseeing yesterday and we had actually took a tour of most parts of France. We had went to see Lourdes aswell. It was such a magical place.

Niall and I relaxed im the hotel all morning, we took a trip down to the swimming pool and sauna and then we came back up and got ready for lunch at 2pm.

I curled my blonde locks and put on a cute little dress that was beautiful for todays brunch, i put on my cardigan over it to keep me toasty in Paris's cold air.

"Ready to go?" I smile at Niall offering him my hand.

"Ofcourse i'm ready" he smiles taking it. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He reminded me of his 2013 frat boy era.

"Frat boy Niall making a come back?" I laugh as we step into the elevator.

"Hmm. Undecided" he smirks.

"I think it would be hot. Sophia might have a sibling sooner than we expect" i wink.

He laughs and blushes.

"Your unreal" he laughs as he takes my hand again and we walk down the busy Paris streets.

-.-

Our coffee shop date was so cute and simple.
I got a hot chocolate and a slice of apple pie and Niall got a coffee and a crossaint. After that we walked around town a bit, looking in the shops again and just having a relaxing afternoon.

We decided we'd make our way back to the hotel and FaceTime some people from home before our date in 4 hours.

"I'm so tired, i might have a nap after we facetime Hayley" i yawn.

"Actually i wanna facetime Lottie and the boys from the band too"

"They can't ft. Just tried ringing Harry there. He text saying he was busy and couldn't" Niall said quickly. He was acting off.

"Uh okay.." i say as he unlocks the hotel room and lets me in.

He turns on the television and flops down on the bed.

He switches on the golf and i frown.

"Can we watch something else please" i say sitting beside him.

He laughs and pulls me onto him resting my head in the crook of his neck.

He kisses me and flicks the channel to the News while still holding me on top of him.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" he mumbles.

I nod.

"I agree. As much as i love Sophia with my whole heart and more, it's good to be with you alone, i missed us properly like this" i smile and kiss his neck also. I leave him a cheeky love bite on his neck.

"Noelle O'Connor!" He laughs rubbing at it.

"Suck it up Horan" i smirk getting off him.

He shakes his head and laughs as he watches me.

"I'm gonna go for a walk around the hotel babe. I'll be back in a little while"

"Do you want me to come?"

"Nah it's okay.. you stay here and watch golf. I'll see you in a bit?" I smile.

"See you soon love" he says winking.

I blow him kisses and then walk out the door.

-.-

I walked around the hotel for a bit. Grabbing myself a drink from the bar. Vodka Lemon. My favorite. I sat at a table and just sat by myself and breathed and took everything in. Something i hadn't done in nearly 2 years. I was in this life for infinity.

My left felt so surreal. I couldn't believe i was dating Niall Horan and possibly going to marry him in the future. Crazy.

I finished my drink and decided to head back upstairs to hotel room where i could go get ready for our date.

Niall was in the shower so i went and put on my dress and heels and topped up my hair from earlier.  I redid my makeup and smiled at myself beautiful.

"Ready to go again?" Niall smirks offering his hand. It felt like deja-vu

"I'm ready" i smile and with that we leave the hotel and get into the drivers car and wait for us to be taken to the venue.

-.-

When i step out of the car i look around and can't help but smile.

Stars, A Hot Chocolate Shop and the Eiffel Tower.

Remind you of anything?

Our First Date.

"Wow" i mumble as i look up at the tower.

"Surprise?" He mumbles doing jazz hands.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Lets bring in the New Year the right way huh?" He smirks and brings me over to the picnic blanket in front of the eiffel tower and i couldn't help but smile...

To be Continued❤️