11

Saturday 23rd of May 2015
10pm
Nialls POV
-.-
"Liam you fucking idiot !" I shout as we finally get backstage to the dressing room. I knew the girls were with Noelle so it gave me a moment to scream at Liam and take my wires off.

"Im so sorry mate" Liam began.

"No Liam shut the fuck up mate. How many times did Noelle fucking remind us not to say shit. Me and Harry even took a Larry hit just to protect them two. You need to be more fucking thoughtful and considerate"Louis spat.

And then there was a text to liams phone.

Lottie❤️: noe just got sick three times quick get niall.

Liam read out the text and as soon as i heard it i sprinted as fast as i cpuld to the bathrooms followed quickly by the other three boys. Just as i pushed open the bathroom door i heard

"Lottie.."come from a heartbroken Noelle, and with that i watched her drop to the floor.

"NOELLE" i shout tears drop from my eyes.

"QUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE SHE'S PREGNANT" i sob

I hovered over the woman on the floor talking to her to see if i could get a response when a group of paramedics came in and lifted her onto a stretcher.

"Does she have any family members? We can take two"

"Me and Lottie will go. Lou, Haz sort Liam fucking out"

-._

The ambulance drive was silent. I watched them run a liquid into Noelles veins. She should be okay, they reassured me. It was hard to believe them. My girlfriend was unconscious on the stretcher.

"Whats her name?" The man asks

"Noelle O'Connor"

"How far along is she?" He asks

I add up Noelles dates in my head and answer

"5 and half months"

"How old is she and whats her date of birth"

"20 and May 8th 1995"

"Perfect thank you sir. And what are you and this lady to her?"

"Im her boyfriend and this is her bestfriend"

"Perfect okay"

-.-
They took Noelle into the hospital through the private entrance due to the fact of her being slightly famous.. slightly was an understatement though.

She was rushed to a hospital room where we were pushed outside and forced to look through the window

and slowly but surely she woke up but immediately burst into tears and called for Me.

"wheres niall" i heard her beg as she sobbed her lungs out.

"He's coming pretty" says the nurse rubbing gel onto Noelles Belly.

"My eyes are sore" I hear Noelle call as she rubs at them.

"Shh don't rub them angel"says the woman

"i still don't feel well.. what happened?"

"Ill explain what happened to you later love.. we just need to check on the baby"

"okay.. can my boyfriend come in?" Says Noelle looking around for me. I smiled. She looked as sweet as ever.

The woman at the door finally let me in as Lottie rushed off to get us coffee.

"Hello Mr Horan im Nurse Pritchett, im a midwife and a nurse. Im here to look after your girlfriend"

"Hey.. can you tell me whats going on" i ask as i sit down beside Noelle in her hospital bed.

"Yeah of-course. Noelle fainted due to anxiety and panic, which was stress obviously. During her fall she hit her head causing her to have a minor concussion, nothing that won't be better in a week. As for your daughter.. shes perfectly fine"

"...daughter?" Noelle asks softly.

my eyes glisten with tears.

"Oh im so sorry.. did you not know?"

I shake my head

"I apoligise deeply. Congratulations then.. your having a baby girl"

"baby girl" noelle whisper as she turns her heartbroken face to look at me. Her eyes still sprinkled with tears and her face was marked from when she fell.

"me, you and our little girl"

-.-

Monday 25th of May 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Today we were going home from the hospital. Niall slept on an air mattress beside me the last few nights due to there being no room in the bed. I couldn't believe the whole world was speculating if i was pregnant or not. It was crazy to me.

I still was broken and i couldn't bare to face my phone. The media was worse than i ever imagined, and even worse? It slammed my family for raising me like that. To get pregnant within 2 months of a relationship.

"You ready to face the world"Niall says taking my hand and leading me to a carpark. I was just freshky showered and sporting a big tracksuit and chunky trainers.

Theres gonna be a lot more paps from now on when Niall and i we t out in public.

"So we have to decide what to do"Niall sighs as he makes his way to McDonalds.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we supposed to be announcing the baby in 7 days, our scan date"

"yea.. and now everyone kinda knows" i say gently

"God our plans are extremely fucked"
I say again

"So.. will we announce her earlier or keep it till next monday"

"I wanna wait as long as possible" i still wanted to stick to the plan.

"You sure.. your gonna be questioned alot"

"Im 20 now. I have to get over the fear some day"

Niall laughs.

"I love you Noe"

"I love you more Nialler. Thank you.. for everything"

that was one of our moments..