28

credits to whoever made the manip

Saturday August 8th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

I woke up wrapped within blankets and shuddered. I felt cold. As if something that was heartbreaking had happened. It was almost like a warning on what was to happen. But i didn't know that yet. I opened instagram and my heart dropped. O had been tagged multiple times, i had missed phone calls from my dad,hayley,harry,louis and friends from years ago. Texts and voice notes from Niall landed on my phone and i broke into sobs. Yet again.

3 Million Likes

3 Million Likes. Comments turned off

@TMZ: One Directions Niall Horan spotted cozying up to a beautiful brunette on night out away from his stunning blonde bombshell,his pregnant girlfriend Noelle O'Connor. Rumors circulated around the club that "Noelle and Niall are broken up" as they found the pressure of being due a baby increasingly difficult the further along Noelle got. We hope this isn't the end for our favourite couple #Nielle.

"I know baby shhhh its okay"Lottie says her arms draped around me as she comes bursting into the guest bedroom

"Who is this g-girl"i sobbed hysterically.

"Liams gone out to meet the rest of the boys and talk about what has happened.Shush babe its okay" lottie says calmingly. She had tinfoil throughout her hair. She was in the middle of getting her hair done.

"My babys daddy is with another woman" i said between sobs. Lotties face is struck with panick.

"He's not Noe. Nialls not like that. You need to regulate your breathing. Its not good for you or the baby to be in such a state like this"Lottie says rubbing my back. I nod and take deep breaths in for the babys sake.

"Im gonna look at the texts Niall sent you babe and see what he said. Is that okay?" Lottie asks

I nod emotionlessly.

Her eyes scan through the endless paragraphs and she frowns softly.

"Is she pregnant?" I spat.

"What?" Lottie asks still reading.

"Is the tramp pregnant."

"No Noelle. He didn't sleep with her" Lottie says still scrolling.

I scoff. "Thats what they all say"

"No Noelle. This girl.. its.. its.. she his publicist."

I look at Lottie as she zooms into the picture and i looked closer. And it was. It was Zara with her arms wrapped around Niall.

Lottie hands me back the phone and i read the texts as Niall explains management contacted him for himself and me to attend a party. He told them i wasn't available to go out so they told Niall to go out with his publicist. Why you may ask? He said that management said it was to promote the upcoming album that would be released soon. He said it was gonna happen to all the boys. Harry would get the blame for the bands hiatus, Liam and Louis were to have wild boozy nights out and Niall was struck with the story of cheating on his pregnant girlfriend.

My heart suddenly eased and Lotties frown softened into a smile.

"You feel better now?"

I sigh.

"Slightly. I still think i need to speak to Niall about everything and get everything out in the open"

"I think you need to too. Come on, i made breakfast, lets go eat and then we can go get you up and ready to go meet Niall."

"Yeah perfect"

"Thank you for everything Lotts" i smile and she shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it! You know i'd do anything i can to help you!"

"I would too. I love you Lottie and thank you again"

"I love you too Noe"

-.-

I approached the door of our apartment. My hand bag in hand, i was still wearing Liams joggers. I panicked for a split second as i thought Niall might get the wrong impression. But then again who am i to worry about giving off wrong impressions.. Niall agreed to a cheating rumor.

He opened the door and suddenly my heart melted. My bad feelings towards him went away as he pulled me into his arms for a hug.

I scrapped the idea of his hug and pulled him on for a kiss instead.

"Im so sorry Noelle. For agreeing to something so shitty especially straight after our little disagreement"

"Please don't apologize. Thats how the industry works, im sorry for being such a shitty girlfriend and baby mama. Ofcourse our daughter will be a Horan. Im so sorry for making you think otherwise"

"Its okay honestly Noelle. I should've understood instead of making us split up for the night"

"I love you"

"I love you more Noelle"

-.-

That night Niall and i had the best make up sex i think we have ever had in our life. Maybe it was the passion,maybe it was the hormones ir maybe it was to show that Niall was mine.