2

Saturday 23rd of April 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"Happy Anniversary my love" Niall says coming into the bedroom with a bouquet 30 of red roses and a box of chocolates.

"Nialler" i say pouting my lip. He was so cute.

"Thank you my boy" i say softly wrapping my arms around mr perfect. He never failed to amaze me.

"I would say lets have anniversary sex, but i don't want little dot to feel my dick.." Niall says embarrassed and i giggle.

"Little Dot wont feel anything babe. Dot doesn't live in my vagina" i smirk and Niall laughs.

"Fine try me then" he smirks and i wink as i say.. "oh i will" and with that i burst out of my pajama top and dragged my boyfriend to bed.

-.-

"Dirty morning"Niall says as he cleans the apartment. I felt like he was saying it in more ways than one.

I giggled as i flipped the pancakes and Niall struggles to get out the mop.

"When dot comes we're gonna need a bigger place" niall says looking out the window of the apartment.

"Yeah we will.. cause we need a guest room too"

Niall nods.

"Are you nervous my love?" Niall asks and i shrug.

"Nervous for.. the birth and what the media are going to think.. other than that.. no"

"Good baby. And .. the media wont say anything bad about us or dot.. ill make sure of it. We can take legal action if they do"

I giggle amd wrap my arms around my boyfriend.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

-.-

Today,Nialls mam, Maura and stepdad Chris were up visiting from Mullingar. We had decided together to not reveal anything about the baby until we had fully come to terms with the pregnancy ourselves. It was going to be hard trying to hide my morning sickness and sudden outbursts of cravings but with Nialls efforts we would get through it... hopefully!

"NOELLE! NIALL! Hello my darlings" maura says wrapping her arms around the two of us when she stepped inside the apartment.

"Mam" Niall giggles embarrassed as he pulls away gently.

"Wheres the engagement ring Noe?" Maura smirks knowing it was our 6 month anniversary.

"Not today Maura" i giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"Niall James Horan, this woman is in our family 6 months now and you still have given her no ring? Whats wrong with you?"

"Just not the time mam" Niall says gently as he hugs his stepfather.

"Fine, but Noelle if he hasn't given you a ring by your year anniversary you get back to me and ill sort him out"

"I will Maura, thank you" i giggle, she had no clue that she was getting a grandchild and it was thrilling holding in such a secret.

"Right heres your bedroom, make yourselves comfy" i say smiling as i look into the room i decorated last night, with that bottle of Prosecco Niall and I bought before i told him about little dot.

"Ooh Prosecco and all! We all must have a glass of that tonight and cheer to Noelles 6 months in the Horan family."

"Actually me and Noe have a date night tonight just the two of us" Niall says smirking