68- Epilogue (8)

Saturday April 17th 2048
Sophia Tomlinson's POV
-.-

10 years had passed. 10 years.

My mum Noelle was now 52 turning 53.
My dad was 54 turning 55.
I was 32,33 in September.
Finley was 30 nearly 31.
June was 25 nearly 26.
Delilah was 22.

It is hard to believe that when my mum was
My age she had already had Delilah, her last child. They really did move fast didn't they?

Mum and Dad had 4 grandchildren.

Olivia Jane Horan was 9 years old. Her mum Juniper got pregnant the last time we spoke, 10 years ago by a man who was 20 and she was just 15. June and Olivias father had split up and she was currently single and her and Olivia lived in an apartment in London.

I had 2 Children. Clara Elle Tomlinson age 7 and Mia Johannah Tomlinson age 4. Clara had took my mums nickname "Elle". Mia had took Freddie's grandmothers name Johannah. We lived in a big house in London.

Finley had one son with his girlfriend of 10 years this May, Amelia Gray who he met through Mums instagram comments. How funny! His little boy was 2 years old and was called Ralph Horan. How sweet.

Mum and Dad had retired when dad turned 50. Everyone in his band did in fact.

I loved seeing everyone. Freddie and Our kids took regular trips to his dads house to go see Louis and Harry. Louis sisters had moved out and had their own families now.

We also seen Lottie and Liam alot. Lottie was my godmother and one of my best-friends. She was a bridesmaid at my wedding! She had always been here for me throughout my life and i really respected that. Plus, she is the best friend to mum and really helped her when she was younger and in the days the band was touring.

Finn was still playing professional football but would have to retire soon as 30 was quite old to be still playing.

Delilah was 22 and living in Paris as one the top fashion designers in the world. Her brand label was named after her "De Lilah" she designs many things such as wedding dresses, handbags,scarfs,suits,purses,suitcases,sunglasses. Anything you can think of, i'm sure she designs. She doesn't go by her childhood nickname of Lilah now , she goes by Dee, which she said is much more sophisticated.Mum misses her a lot when she's away in Paris but she is so proud to see her doing well.

Juniper was a civil rights activist and her and her daughter Olivia attended many protests in London City fighting for human rights.

Freddie and I still ran our youtube Channel, The Tomlinson Family. That was our family vlog channel where we shared our day to day life. I also had my own separate channel where i shared beauty,lifestyle,travel and pregnancy tips on my own.

Today Freddie and I and of course the girls were going to visit his dad's house where there was going to be a dinner party and my family was invited too. Which meant my sister and brother would be there and Freddies sisters.

"Clara! Have you got your dress on?" I say softly as i call out to my 7 year old. Both the kids had inherited Freddie and I's blonde hair.

"Yes mummy" she smiles as she makes her way into the living room.

"Where's daddy?" I ask her.

"He's upstairs playing with Mia" she giggles.

I roll my eyes.

I was fully dressed. I was wearing a flowy white dress with a denim jacket. Clara wore a pink dress and a white denim jacket. Freddie came downstairs carrying Mia who was the most stylish of us all.