30

Sunday August 24th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Today the boys had a radio interview with Roman Kemp at capital FM and they were discussing there hiatus, the surprise single they released only yesterday Drag Me Down and their upcoming album.

While the boys attended the interview Lottie and i were doing the finishing touches of packing up the apartment Niall and i had been living in for perhaps the past 6 ish months? I couldn't remember. It was Niall and I's 10 month anniversary yesterday. 10 months of loving him.

"Are you excited to meet my family?" I ask Lottie smiling. We were all flying to Ireland at 6pm tonight to go see my family in Dublin and then Niall and i were making our way to our little beach house the day after. But little did the boys and Lottie know, Niall and i had picked two of them to be our daughters godparents, meaning that they could all come and live with us till our princess was born. We had a three bedroom house in Ireland so Lottie and Liam would take room, Harry and Louis would take the other and Me,Niall and our daughter would share the third room.

"So excited! Heartbroken to leave you then to go off and have your baby alone in Ireland! I wish you would have had her here in London but its okay, its for your guys safety.. we get it"

All i can do is smile at her. What else can i say without ruining the surprise.

-.-

"Jesus its fucking hotter here in Dublin then it is in London" Louis says looking at his apple watch to check the temperature as we get into a rented bus to drop us all to Noelles dads house.

" So i think we should tell you all something now" Niall says softly.

It snaps me from my daydream of looking at the still bright summer sky at 7.30pm.

"What do you think Baby?" Niall asks as he takes my hand.
I smile at him and nod as he kisses my forehead and i begin to speak.

"We're not actually spending 3 days in Dublin with my family. We're spending till this time tomorrow and then were making our way to our beach home. You guys will get to meet the baby once she's been born" I smile and Lottie breaks down in tears.

"Oh my god Thank you Noelle and Niall!! Thank you , Thank you , Thank you!" She sobs as she gets out of her seat to quickly hug me.

"Thats not all. Lottie Tomlinson. Harry Styles.. Would you two like to be our little princesses godparents?"Niall asks.

Harrys face changes from his typical stern face to bright eyes and a cheery grin.

"Thank you so much Noelle darling. Thank you Niall mate" Harry says softly

"YES OH MY GOD"Lottie sobs more and Noelle giggles, wiping away Lotties tears and her own little ones.

-.-

"Hi dad!" I smile hugging my father. It had been long since i seen him. Possibly around July ish. Maybe before that. His hair had all fallen iut since he was going through chemo. He looked drained but he hadn't lost one but of his personality

"Hi my darling! Hows you and our little princess!" Dad smiles as he pats my bump.

"Shes good, shes good! She can't wait to meet her grandad"

"Grandad can't wait to meet her too!" Dad smiles softly wrapping his arms around me.

"Guess who's godmama"Lottie smirks pointing down at herself and Hayley laughs.

"Sorry Hayles its not you.." i frown and she shakes her head, showing that it was okay.

"You can be godmother for baby number 2?" Niall suggests

"Definitely" Hayley laughs and we all giggle as we sit down and watch a chill film while waiting for our big takeaway food order had come.

Rachel and dad were snuggled on the sofa together alongside Hayley,Conor,Noelle and Niall.

Louis and Harry were squashed onto a smaller two person chair and Jamie,Lottie and Liam were sitting on the floor of the sitting room covered in blankets and lying on pillows as the movie played.

It reached 11 pm when the movie was over and everyone had been fed. Dad,Rachel and Jamie went up to bed and we all got re-arranged around the room. Niall and I still on sofa alongside Hayley and her boyfriend Conor but now we had a new addition of Lottie and Liam pulling their blankets up to us all and tossing some of them to Louis and Harry.

Ceces house only had four bedrooms. A typical irish home. Cece took one, Dad and Rachel took another, Jamie took one and finally there was a guest bedroom since Hayley had moved in with Conor in his Dublin apartment.

There was a double bed and a single bed in that spare room so it could fit three people.
Tonight, Niall and i were taking that spare room, Hayley was going to sleep on the pull out couch in the office with Conor which left Harry and Louis sleeping on the two seater sofa and Lottie and Liam on the bigger sofa.

"One of you guys can come sleep up here with me and Niall if you want? Louis or harry? Just so theres more room on that little sofa"

"Me and H are okay.. we don't wanna hear you two fuck or finger or whatever these straight couples do these days" Louis smirks and i shove my middle finger up at him. I turn the lamp on and Niall and the boys all set up the sitting room for them to go asleep as me and Lottie waved Conor and Hayley goodbye.

"Best of luck with the princess Noe.. ill see you soon okay?"

"Yeah you will see me so soon. After we have her. She can't wait to meet Aunty Hayley"

-.-

Niall and i dove under our covers that night i yawned as i traced my fingers along his chest. His dark brown roots were coming through his platinum blonde hair. He was looking older and certainly more attractive. Thats the thing with men, they got better looking with age.

"Niall"i whispered quietly

"noelle" he whispers back, imitating me.

I giggle and playfully touch his chest.

"Don't you start turning me on. Im not gonna fuck you with your dad one side of us, your granny the other, your step brother in the room opposite us and our best friends downstairs" he smirks

I giggle and kiss his lips as we say goodnight and spoon for the rest of the night, Niall holding my bump and keeping us warm and safe.

Our Moments {N•H}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें