21

Saturday the 24th of July 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

"Hola and welcome to the tonight show here in Portranix, ibiza! Here with us tonight we have famous Spanish legend Albio de Lacanta  and the 4 One Direction Stars, Niall,Harry,Louis and Liam"

-.-

"Okay One Direction, tonights interview is gonna be a different one to what your usually used to. I an going to ask you all a series if questions and you say whether you have or haven't done this" Maria the host says as she hands out paddles with i have and i haven't written on them.

"Oh like never have i ever" Harry says

Maria looks confused and the audience laugh.

"Its a game where you say never have i ever... uh.. sleepwalked.. if you have done it you show i have. If you haven't done it you show i haven't "

I laugh alongside Liam and Louis. I look out to a smiling Noelle in the audience sat in the front row beside Lottie and Georgia.

She gives me a quick wave and i smile.

"Look at Nialler smiling and blushing aye.. blow her a kiss mate" Louis teases and the audience awes.

I blush even more and blow my beautiful girlfriend a kiss and the game commences

"Will we play dirty edition?" Maria asks and the audience woop and cheer. The boys and i laugh as we get nervous for whats about to come.....

"Never have i ever slept desnudo"

Harry raises an eyebrow and a fan shouts

"NAKED" And we laugh

All 4 of us put a paddle up and Maria giggles.

"I mean.. i thought it was typical after like sex and stuff you and the girl slept naked... no...just me..?" Liam enquires

"Jesus christ Liam, i don't want to hear about Lottie like that" louis says covering his ears and we all laugh.

"Never have i ever used penis enlargement techniques"

Harry and Liam burst out laughing and the three of us show the i haven't sign.

"I love this game" Harry laughs and Louis finally speaks up.

"RIGHT. It was one time i swear. Couple a years ago i was with me girlfriend at the time.We decided i should try it.. just for the fun of it. Im actually quite big so i didn't end up needing it ever again"

"Did it work?" I questioned

Louis nods "when i say massive mate. I mean like.. eggplant massive"

Harry blushes.

Liam notices and says "Anyways.. Next one Maria?"

"This was requested by a fan.. never have i ever leaked my own nudes online?" She says confused

"Fuck i don't like this game anymore" Harry frowns

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" i laugh and i look out to Noelle,Lottie and Georgia who are all pissing themselves laughing.

"It was just for a bit of attention. It was only a mess.
I was proud of that picture" Harry mutters.

"Ive never seen that picture"Maria flirts

"You don't want to" i laugh and Louis nods.

"Never have i ever.... fucked a fan?"