52

Sunday December 20th 2015
-.-

8

8.1 Million Likes.  2.3 million comments

@NoelleOfficial: my first album drunken drives is out now in time for christmas! Make sure you pop into your local store and pick it up and hashtag it #drunkendrivesatchristmas and i will give you all a follow back! Hope you enjoy the album everybody! All the love ever! Noelle x❤️

@NiallOfficial: so beyond proud of you babe❤️

@OneDirection: Congratulations!

@HayleyOconnor: YES THATS MY SIS !

@LillyKent: Amazing!

@LottieTomlinson: cant wait to listen!

@ZaynMalik: Congrats babe x

@GigiHadid: More than happy for you angel girl x

@LouisTomlinson: wow!!

@HarryStyles: ordered mine just there 😉x

-.-

Thursday December 24th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Niall,Sophia and I had flown back to London early this morning in order for us to fly back to Dublin before midnight tonight. We were staying in Nialls Mam's for Christmas eve and spending Christmas day there and then Boxing Day we planned to spend in my fathers with his girlfriend, her son, my grandmother, Hayley and her boyfriend.

But first, we had to go spend the day with Louis for his birthday.

We arrived at the door of his house at 1pm in the afternoon baring a bag of gifts filled with Christmas presents for the whole group and his birthday presents.

"Alright lad!"Louis smiles embracing .

"Happy birthday big man" Niall smiles back carrying Sophia inside to see everyone.

"Noelle babe!" He says hugging me and kissing ny cheek.

"Happy 24th birthday !" I smile happily.

"Thanks my love! It's crazy how old i'm getting and you're not even 21 yet!" He laughs.

"24 is not old Lou. Wait until your thirty" i wink and he laughs.

"I dread it" he smiles and brings me inside.

Inside his house, Lottie and Harry were sat together playing with Sophia , Liam was playing pool with Niall and he had music playing and food out on the table.

Louis cracked open a can of beer and handed one to Harry,Liam and offered one to Niall.

Niall shook his head. "Flying to Ireland tonight"

Lottie sipped a bottle of coke along side me and Niall.

"Heres to 24"Louis cheers and we all clap and cheer also.

"You lot better come back for my 25th birthday next year" Louis smiles.

"Don't worry. Our birthdays will become a yearly tradition" I smile.

"Yeah. For sure. And we have little Sophias birthday to celebrate next year aswell."

Niall handed out our christmas presents for the group and Louis's birthday present. They gave us ours too but we decided we wouldn't open then till Christmas morning.

I cradled Sophia in my arms as she drifts off to sleep.

"Someones had a long day" Louis smiles rubbing her face.

"Will be you soon Lou" i smile as i put Sophia in his hands.

"I couldn't be any more scared Noelle. What the fuck will i do with a baby? Is my life gonna be over"

The rest of the group chatter while i have a heart to heart with Louis.

"I was very scared too Lou. I have to admit. Fuck like i was 19 and pregnant! I was convinced my life was over even soon after i had Sophia.It was my worst possible nightmare and i was with Niall barely any time at this rate. But then i realized, shit.. my lifes only starting!"

"Fuck yeah im sorry for saying that. Course my life won't be over. And neither is yours babe. You are living the fucking life in Hollywood. We're all so proud of you. And your album! Congrats babe. I'm so proud of you my little sister" Louis hands Sophia to Niall and embraces me in a warm hug.

"I love you Lou. Thank you"

-.-

"Right we better head! Happy birthday Louis and by everyone!" Niall smiles as he walks out the door and straps Sophia into the taxi.

"Yeah we'll talk to you all soon. Thanks for the presents. Merry Christmas everyone" i awe as they take me into their arms and each and every one of them hug me individually.

"We love you Noe. Safe flight. See you soon"

-.-
Niall and I arrived at the airport at 3.50pm and our flight was at 4.45.

We rushed through the airport quickly and tried to avoid as many crowds and ques of people as possible and we made our way into the VIP lounge by 4.15 with 30 minutes to spare before our flight to Ireland.

I decided i would feed Sophia while Niall had a sip of a beer. I sat her in my lap and fed her the bottle as i sipped my sprite. I remember back to being given back-slander for drinking sprite instead of 7up in a VIP lounge in the airport last year. I smile to myself. So many memories with these boys, how was it all coming to an end on January 1st 2016.

-.-

We sat on the plane getting ready for takeoff. Niall and i's first class seats had enough room for us to let Sophia have another nap on the flight over so we sat together and cuddled up and watched a christmas film and waited for the plane to land.

To Be Continued in the next chapter❤️