8

Saturday May 16th 2015
Noelles PoV
-.-

Today was an exciting day. It was a photoshoot.. for what you may ask? Well let me tell you...

1.. My Single "Champagne Lovers", was being released soon so i needed a cover photo.

2.. over the past few months id created an entire album.. so i needed an album cover for my own album drunken drives.

3.. i needed a pregnancy announcement photo.

-.-

"You two are useless" i moaned as Niall tried to zip up my dress and Harry brushed my hair.

"Hey im doing a good job" Harry pouts. In fairness his job wasn't hard.

"Oh well done Harry" Niall mocked and i giggled. I knew he was slightly jealous.

"You two fuck off and leave my babe alone.. you need help with that dress zipper?" Lottie giggles and i nod. Ny bump was clearly visable in the skin tight dress. Yes we hadn't announced yet, but my album cover was going to be something great. My legs and a pair of heels. Now i wont lie, we had to size up on the heels due to my feet being swollen cause of the pregnancy.

Lottie flopped down in the sofa beside me as Niall got his hair done by Louise. He wanted to get in on the pictures too. The two of them started posing in the mirror. I giggled and beckoned them for a photo.

 I giggled and beckoned them for a photo

1.7 Million        1.3Million Comments

@NoelleOfficial: my boy and my girls💘

@user2.0: omg Theyre so freaking cute  dgghshha

@user77: shit i missed lil nialls face. All his instagram has uploaded these days is Noelle.
           @noellestan56: ^^^and what? Noelles his girlfriend and and an amazing person!

@directioner4life: lottie doesnt look the best. Wheres Lou? Wheres Liam? Wheres Harry? Are they eating okay? Wheres Paul?
       @NoelleOfficial:^^^ everyones perfect. lotties fine and is healthy and well. Grateful for the worries lovely x

I giggled as Niall held me in his arms, one hand on the belly as we read through the comments and gave funny replies.

"Be nice Noe" Niall warns as i see a nasty comment about Louis being homophobic.

I pout and turn off my phone as we get ready to go take the album cover and the announcement photo.

-.-

A long day had passed and Louis sat down on our sofa snuggled up beside Harry.

"Will i upload a warning picture?" Louis says

I smirked. Me being a directioner, knew what that meant. Anytime Louis posted a selfie, either something bad or really good was about to happen, and you could never tell if it was bad or good.

"Not yet..wait a couple of days Lou"Niall answers as he chats to Liam.

I snuggled in with Lottie as we went live on instagram together..

"Guys Shush we're live.. Hi everyone!" Lottie smiles and i wave gently.

Lottie had to make sure my bump wasn't visible and Louis and Harry cuddling wasn't visible either .

"Hey! Wow 600K people!" I smile. I read through the comments.

"Horanator they're asking for you" i wink and he rolls his eyes

"Roman Kemp im gonna get you mate for that nickname" Niall jokes

"So how is everyone?Lets answer some questions." Lottie asks

"Okay question one.. who's here right now. Everyone make a buzzer noise"

I made a ding!
Louis made a Zzzz
Niall made a Bang!
Harry made a bip!bip!
Liam made a roarrr!

"Ding!" I answered swiftly

"Noelle answer"

"Lottie,Me,Nialler,Tommo,Liam and Harry"

"Correct. Question 2, who is more likely to spend there money on stupid shit"

"Bang!"

"Niall?"

"Liam. Remember the dinosaur?"

"It was dinosaurs mate! A real big one too! Give me a break"

"I suppose theres no correct answer for that one. Okay hmm, who's gonna end up married first?" Lottie smirks

Everyone head twisted to me ans Niall and i blushed.

Harry made his Buzzer noise "Bip!Bip!"

i prayed he wouldn't say me and Niall cause due to my reaction on the live, everyone would know something was up

"I think... Lottie is gonna be first to get married. Yeah .. Lottie and Liam. Lottie Payne"

I smiled graciously at Harry and he gave a heartfelt smile back.

"Okay next question uhh.. who's most likely to shout at a fan" Lottie giggled. We all knew a story for this one.

"Fuck sake. Zzz! Right let me clear this up, the fan was being down right disrespectful to me and a girl coming home from a party and the fan was screaming like proper screaming saying that i left Eleanor for her and all this shit. Me and El broke up for private reasons that don't concern anyone but me and her. I have great respect for her and that girl i got in a cab with, is simply a friend thats all"

"Right on a happier note can we order pizza" Niall pouts causing the whole comment section to say

THE HORANATORS HANGRY

I giggled and kissed his lips softly as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Aww you two"Lottie says softly as she shows us to the camera

We smiled

"Oh yeah! So me and the boys are going to be on the Graham Norton Show on Saturday the 23rd of May as a guest appearance!"Liam says, knowing he had to promote the show.

"Its actually our anniversary too" niall winks and i nod.

"Yeah so thats even more of a reason for you guys to tune in!"

"Right lads im gonna get a beer and order food. Lotts end that would ya" Louis yawns as he gets up from the sofa just as Lottie and i end the livestream.