31

Tuesday August 26th 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

We had arrived at our beautiful sea home in county cavan over looking the sea. It was always sunny and with an average temperature of 15 degrees Celsius, which was warm for Ireland.

Everyone had began to fully unpack this morning as arrived here late last night around 9 ish and everyone was wrecked from the hour car journey.Today,Lottie and Noelle planned to go off baby shopping while me and the bous stayed back home and set up everything from our daughters crib, to the xbox to the tv. There was many things that needed to be done before Noelle and Lottie got home.

"Can't believe were not gonna see each other now everyday for the next year and a bit" Liam frowns as he starts to load up the wifi, Louis begins setting up the xbox and tv, harry starts to build a crib and im building a carseat and attaching it in my car and i then do the pram.

"Gonna be mad boys. Here Nialler mate your gonna have to make sure your little miss horan becomes best mates with my little tommo girl or boy."

"She will be don't worry about that Lou" i smile ad we laugh. I crack open 4 beers for us as we set off to work for a couple of hours.

By 4 o'clock, everything that needed to be set up was. We had the babys crib and accesories all set in Noelle and i's room. We had all her clothes set into the drawers and it was just awaiting Noelles finishing mammy touches.

I went back downstairs to see Harry and Liam fast asleep on the couch from their hard days work and 2 cans of beer. Meanwhile, Louis was texting and on his fourth can.

"You alright mate?" I say sitting down beside him.

He shrugs. " Brianas due in Janurary. So im gonna have to fly out to her, alone without Harry after Christmas to portray this happy daddy image. Im gonna miss my fucking boyfriend" he pouts and i frown.

"Its tough man" i say softly and he nods.

"Im so excited to be a dad, onlu because i know i have Harry backing me, you and Liam ofcourse and half the one direction nation too. My babys gonna be so loved.. just like your baby."louis begins

"Im just in me feels" he shrugs and I frown and pull my best mate in for hug and i feel him settle and relax in my arms

-.-

Noelle and Lottie came home that evening with a car full of food shopping, baby clothes and post Partum lounge wear. Louis and Lottie were in charge of packing the shopping away, Liam and Harry were cooking dinner and Noelle and i were upstairs sorting our her hospital bag for the babys birth.

"Right so we have so far, teeny baby nappies, three 5 packs of baby vests because she will probs go through them alot, 4 babygrows,3 pairs of leggings,3 tops,2 dresses, many many many socks, breast pads for your leaking boobies and what else" I ask smirking and Noelle bursts out laughing

"Ehh i need to put my labour gown,labour socks,labour bra and knickers, clothes,pyjamas,bras ,knickers,fluffy socks and my own socks in my own personal suitcase. Oh can you put pads in there?" She asks me and i nod, grabbing three packs of large sanitary towels, ones specifically used for birth.

"Yep perfect.. uhh oh yeah we need a soother for the baby." She says again

"A soother?" I question

"Yeah a soother like, her dummy, her pacifier"

"Oh yeah Ahhaha"

I toss it into the bag and Nod. I add in some comforts for her when giving birth. A teddy with her mothers name engraved on it and some more personal pieces designed specifically with the babys name.

"Right.. thats all we can do for now. Wanna head downstairs?" I ask her and she nods as i help her up and she quickly takes a bump update and uploads it to instagram to share to her devoted and loving followers.

-.

Harry and Liam had cooked a vegetable stirfry and we were all sitting down on the sofa to watch a film with a load of sweet treats and snacks.

"Can we watch the notebook" Harry begs

"Yeah i agree. Notebook is a top quality film.. lets watch that" Noelle giggles and Louis rolls his eyes and reluctantly puts the film on even though he's watched it 10000 times with his boyfriend. This was one of our moments. Those moments wnd memories we had that would now last a lifetime

-.-
Authors note: are we loving our moments?