7

Wednesday May 13th 2015
Noelles POV

-.-
We only returned from Dublin yesterday night causing me to cancel my birthday party with the girls. So due to the cancellation we arranged to meet the boys and the main girls in Louis' apartment later. We were going to tell them about Baby Dot.

I had been getting weekly texts from Hayley askimg for bump updates on the baby and to send my scan pictures and update on every little thing.

I was still shocked and my brain was tired from receiving the news of my father. It was heartbreaking to think we could lose him at any stage. I knew this ran in our family but it still shocked me. i couldn't lose my dad. He was my rock.

 He was my rock

1.5 Million Likes. Comments turned off.

@NoelleOfficial: he holds my hand for a short while, but he holds my heart forever❤️

My dms were flooded with are you engaged? Are you married? What happened?are you okay?

My followers.. "fans" as jamie called them were genuinely worried. But that wasn't something i had time to announce today. We needed to go meet the group for a very important conversation.

-.-
"Noelle O'Connor if you have some shitty news and you dragged me out of bed this early for nothing im gonna be very fucking angry" Louis pouts as he slumps in the couch in his apartment wearing knly tight back boxers.

"Jesus Louis. Put some fucking clothes on"Lottie muttered as she threw a tea cloth at him as he covered his boxers with it.

"Better Charlotte?"

"Yes cause "Charlotte" doesnt need to see what Harry sucked last night"

Harry blushed and i giggled scooting over to Hsrry laying my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

Lottie sat down and snuggled into Liam as Louis flipped her off.

"Right spill the news so?" Louise says as she cuts at Liams hair. The group decided to get there hair done together while gathered at Louis'.

I smirked and gave out 5 paper bags. Each containing a few words.

Right Harry you go first.

"Congratulations" He read slowly.

Next up was Louis

"You are"

Then Liam

"Going..."

Lottie froze and looked at me .

Next was Louise

"To be.." she said in a hushed voice

"Fuck off" Lottie muttered as she slowly took out the paper from the bag.

"Aunts and Uncles:) love ,baby horan xx . September 2015"

"YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT" Lottie shouts as i giggle and hush her. I was worried passerby's in the corridor would hear.

"noelle what the fuck" she cried tears rolled doen her face as Louise and her came over to me and wrapped their arms around me, enclosing us in a hug.

Niall hugged the boys and as i pulled apart from the girls i instantly felt Louis strong arms across my back holding me.

"Im so happy for you Noe.. you two deserve it" Harry smiles. He had watery eyes. I knew this was a big thing and to know Harry, who was like my big brother was supportive, honestly meant the world.

"Im so fucking proud of you two. But anyways.. well done mate, smashed her and got her knocked up within 7 months.. that must be a record for a celebrity"Louis smirks and Lottie rolled her eyes at her brother.

Oh little did he know what was coming soon.

-.-
"So when are you due..?"

"September 3rd"

"Im so excited for you honestly. My little lux is my lifeline.. your babys gonna be yours too"

"So is it a boyo or a girlo?" Louis asks. He was putting on a weird accent to everything.

"We haven't found out yet. Were gonna find out when Noe has the small dot"

"Ooh is that the nickname?"

"Yeah Dot,Dots and Dottie."i say

"Aw thats so precious"

I smiled and lay a hand on my stomach that was covered by a baggy jumper.

"Let me see the bump" Harry asks politely . I smile as he pulls me over to him. I roll up my jumper and feel Harrys hand against my tum.

"I feel dot kick"harry says softly and quietly. Niall smiled at one of his best friends. He wished Zayn was here. He thought of him all the time and thought of all the memories he was missing out on.

I looked over at Niall. I knew he was missing Zayn he had that heartbroken look on his face. Even sad i loved him so much. Fuck i loved him alot.