49

Monday December 1st 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

Today Noelle and I were going Christmas shopping for little Sophia. We had friends over in our house minding her for us while we went to the shopping center.

Although it was December, it was still pretty mild in Hollywood. Not even close enough to how cold it usually is in England or Ireland.

I was wearing a blue sweater and tight black jeans. I tied up my trainers and made my way into the car, waiting on a late Noelle.

"Sorrrry" she giggles as she hops in. She wore a navy moncler tracksuit and paired it with her glam but neutral makeup.

I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't wait to make this woman my wife. Soon enough as-well. We had been together over 13 months now.

She posted an instagram recent. Sophia was currently 3 months old and she was getting bigger and better by the day.

 Sophia was currently 3 months old and she was getting bigger and better by the day

6.4 mil likes.   78.56k comments

@NoelleOfficial: how is my baby 3 months old now😢😢Soph, you're  getting so big now so this throwback is dedicated to u. Pls stop growing dot💕

@NiallOfficial: my babies

@HughOConnor: Missing you three x

@GregHoran: looking good guys😘

@NielleFan: LITTLE SOPHIA-NIAMH

@ashlynwilson: 😍

-.-

Noelle and I strolled around the shopping center or mall, hand in hand as we searched for christmas presents for Sophia from mam and dad and of course, santa.

"She'd love this!" I laugh as i pick up a One Direction Niall doll.

Noelle laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm sure Harry will get her one of himself for Christmas".

I throw my doll into the shopping cart as i wheel it around as Noelle picks out things she knows Soph would love.

-.-

We had just put the shopping into the car and we were walking through the mall about to go get lunch. We were walking by a jewelers when Noelle pulled me over to look in the window.

She was looking at the most beautiful necklaces. Ones with diamonds, real diamonds. But my attention wasn't on the necklaces. Or the bracelets. Or the earrings. It was on the sparkly diamond bands that were known as Engagement Rings..

I smiled to myself as i looked at Noelle, not even clued in at the engagement rings as she gushed over a simple necklace.

"Come on. Lets go get lunch" i smile as i take her hand and we walk away from the jewelers.

-.-

We arrived home that evening at 5pm. Our friends had Sophia out rolling around in the grass. She was so happy and content in her little life at the moment.

"Hi baby!" Noelle awes as she sits down beside everyone.

Sophia clapped her hands as Noelle spoke to her. That was a new action she had learned recently.

"Hi Soph" i smile as i tickle under her arms and she lets out a little giggle.

"a-a-a goo" Sophia says softly, making sounds trying to make a word.

"Well done clever girl!" Noelle smiles kissing her daughters head.

It was so good to see the woman i love, love our daughter so dearly. I knew Noelle would do anything and everything for us and at times, that was a little scary to know.

-.

I lay on the sofa next to my girlfriend that night. Girlfriend. God it hadn't got a ring to it anymore. Wait until that word was Fiancé .

I couldn't believe we had been living in Hollywood 3 months now aswell. Time had just flown by. Sooner than we know Sophia will be 18 and moving out. Hopefully not pregnant. I don't think i could handle that one.

"Niall?"

"Yes babe?"

"Thank you for saving me"

I frowned. Thinking back to the time Noelle told me before she was about to commit suicide she met my father and he told her all about my life and my new band One Direction.

"No Noelle, thank you for saving me"