5

Monday May 1st 2015
Noelles PoV

Monday May 1st 2015Noelles PoV

BREAKING NEWS. POP AND ONE DIRECTION SENSATION NIALL HORAN HAS BEEN SPOTTED, "FLIPPING OFF" EX GIRLFRIEND ELLIE GOULDING. WHAT WILL GIRLFRIEND AND MUSICAL PHOTOGRAPHER NOELLE O'CONNOR THINK OF NIALLS DISRESPECTFUL GESTURE TOWARDS A WOMAN.

I rolled my eyes. I fucking knew this would happen. Niall would get painted as a bad guy weeks before our reveal. Guess we had to hold it off until this blew over.

"Baby im sorry i explained the situation to you yesterday.." he began i nodded softly. I understood. I couldn't not. Everyone got bad press sometimes. We just had to deal with it and push on.

Niall Rests his hand on the 5 month old bump. Dot was growing gradually and the doctors were happy with how everything was. We were thrilled.

It was getting harder to hide my bump in public now which kind of stopped me from going out as much as i needed to because i really didn't want to have to conceal the bump just to run to the local shop to do a food shop.

All i wished for at this stage was to say.. im pregnant and you guys are gonna love him or her. But we couldn't. I had made sure to take plenty of pictures so far so we could upload them when we were ready.

Niall and i could barely go baby shopping as nothing had been announced. But we had ordered a white traditional moses basket and crib online and also some little neutral outfits that would be suitable for boys or girls.

Niall was very excited. He had took to the idea of being a dad very well for a 20 something year old. Unlike me, at 19 freaking out at every kick ,movement or jiggle.

-.-
"What you wanna do today?" I ask Niall as he held me in his arms as i scrolled through instagram and he watched golf.. him in his boxers, me in my pjs.

"Don't say lets fuck" i giggle and Niall pouts.

"You wanna see the boys?" He offers and i nod. I knew i would still have to hide the bump, but atleast i wouldn't be papped. Realistically we could tell them now.. but we wanted this pure time to ourselves.. just for a few weeks longer.

"Yup sounds good.. i have some maternity jeans and a baggy jumper so that should do me fine"

"I can't wait to finally tell them" niall smiles and i nod.

"After my birthday"

"Ill be counting down the days" Niall says softly.

-.-

Niall and Noelle made their way to Liams like they had all arranged.

When Niall knocked on the door holding his pregnant girlfriends waist.

"Niallerrrr, Noe!, how are you both?" Lottie smiles as she opens the door and wraps her arms around us.

I prayed that my newly active dot in my bump wouldnt kick against lottie but thankfully dot never did.

"You look good Noe!" Lottie smiles as she leads us inside to where Liam,Harry,Louis and Louise were sitting.

"Thank you wifey" i smile as i run to harry and he hugs me tightly. Harry gave the best hugs. I could see Niall get jealous but he tried to keep it discreet

I pulled away from Harry and huffed Liam,Louis and Louise and finally went back to my mans where he pulled me onto his lap and snook a hand up my shirt to rest on my bump.

"Your gonna get us caught"i giggle and Niall laughs.

"So.. your birthday party whats happening with that?" Lottie asks as she pours everyone a glass of wine. I told her i was driving today and only Niall could drink so i didn't take one. I didn't want to damage dot.

"I was supposed to have big party.. but im thinking something more casual and lowkey.. with you guys and a couple more appearances"

"Yeah i think thats a good idea if im being honest"Niall says backing me ip. He knew the reason i didn't want a big party. It was gonna be impossible to find a dress that would hide my 20 week baby.

"I was really looking forward to a party and drinks" Lottie frowns.

"I was thinking we could all have a big sleepover, we could rent a hotel room and get matching ojs and just have a big movie night"

"Yeah that sounds good"Lottie smiles as she sips on her vodka from a wine glass, she had already finished her wine and decided it wasn't enough.

"Can i come" Louis pouts and i giggle.

"Yes Lou, once you and Haz wear matching PJs with me and the girls"

"Yay" Louis smirks

"You boys can come back to me and Noes place while the girls are away for the night and we can just have a few beers and a pizza.

"Yeah perfect"Liam yawns. It was only early evening., 5pm, but Liam was tired. He had an aching look in his face and looked worn out.

-.-

"Liam didn't look right"Niall says as we sing together in the car on the way home.

"Yeah i agree.. he didn't look himself. I wonder if he's okay.. ill ask Lottie tomorrow when we talk"

"Im sure he's fine.. it would just be nice to check up on him" Niall says softly as we stop off at the pizza shop to collect our order.

"Yeah.. but thats what friends are for. Now. You go get the pizza?"i smirk

"Only if i get something back" Niall winks

"Oh you will" i giggle as i make a licking motion in the air and Niall blushes and hurries off to get their dinner.