39

Monday 15th of September 2015
Noelles POV
-.

Niall, Sophia and i had stayed in Cece's  last night as her house is very close to the airport and i wanted my family to see Sophia one last time before we flew back to London. The band and Lottie had flew home yesterday and we were heading to the airport now, there was just one stop i wanted to make.

I wore my bright yellow swearshirt and my hair in a loose ponytail as I led Niall to a certain place i wanted to go to. He wheeled the stroller up the hill to where i wanted to show him.

It was quiet around, hills and flowers and clouds. It was as if she was telling me everything would be okay. And for the first time in so long, i actually felt like it was..

I made my way towards a bench and sat down on it beside Niall and breathed in and out slowly.

"She's here mam" i say softly, looking up at the clouds.

"And she's so perfect, i can't get enough of her" i say taking in the air, tears formed in my eyes.

And i think thats when it hit Niall, we were in the presence of my mother..

"Dad said she looks so like me. I think she looks like you. Her soft skin, her innocent look and her overall facial frame. You know what we called her mam?" I say quietly.

"We called her Sophia Niamh Horan. After you mam"

"Its an honor for her to take your name Niamh" Niall says quietly as he rocked Sophia to sleep in the pram.

I smile at him as i watched him make an effort to feel like he was meeting my mother, even if it wasn't your stereotypical meet the parent situation.

I felt so free to be up here, speaking with my mother, feeling her presence. When my mother died, 6 years ago, this is where we scattered her ashes and ever since, i always felt like this place was like visiting my mams house. I loved to bring a cup of coffee and a treat up here before i met Niall, when i was around 16-18 and just come up and vent and tell her about what was going on in my life. It was as if she was sitting there and listening to me. I felt at peace up here

 I felt at peace up here

4 Mil Likes. .Comments Turned Off.

@NiallHoran: Love you Longtime Star💫.

-.

We arrived home in London with our newborn daughter, who slept the whole plane journey and only cried when we got off the plane which was a major relief. We arrived home at 6pm and Niall spent that time building up another crib for Sophia.

i let her lay in her stroller as i prepared a dinner for Niall and I. I put on frozen pizzas and chips as we had decided we would just have something easy like that.

After i put dinner on, i brought Soph in to bathe her. This was my first time bathing her alone and i was so nervous. I placed her bath frame in to our large bath and placed her in the frame. The frame was handy as it didn't cover Sophia in water it just gave me a place to lay her while i washed her with a cloth, warm water and soap.

She smiles happily at the feeling of the water running against her skin as i washed her with the cloth. She loved bath time,

"Niall check the dinner in the oven babe!" I shout out to Niall who was nearly done with the crib.

I wet Sophias hair with the cloth and cleaned her face. I took her out of the bath and wrapped her in her soft bath towel.

"Dinners ready babe" Niall says as he enters the bathroom.

"Hello Soph" he smiles softly down at the baby in a towel in my arms.

"I just need to put her in her comfies and then we can chill and have dinner" i smile

He nods and goes and gets plates out for us.

-.-

I fed Sophia her bottle and rocked her to sleep in my arms and then put her in her crib as she slept soundly.

I made my way through the hallway and sat down beside Niall and watched a film together on the sofa, we cuddled and ate our pizza and chips and had an overall chill night that was much needed since Sophia was born..