45

Friday October 31st 2015
Sophias first Halloween👻
Nialls POV
-.-

I watched as Noelle sat and dressed Soph in her pumpkin costume and i can't help but smile at my 7 week old daughter. 7 weeks of loving you Sophia Niamh Horan.

 7 weeks of loving you Sophia Niamh Horan

5.67m likes.      70.4k comments

@NiallHoran: Happy 1st Halloween to Our Soph🎃❤️

@NoelleOfficial: our sweet girl❤️

@ninoeandsoph: SHES THE CUTEST

@HarryStyles: angel

@perrieedwards: oh sweet child🥺

@liampayne: cutie🥺

@MauraHoran: grandbaby❤️

Noelle decided on her first halloween as "mam" she would dress as a princess. I chose a simple costume as a prince to pair up with my girlfriend.

"Are we ready to go trick or treating Nialler?" Noelle calls out from the kitchen as i sit in the garden playing with Sophia in the grass.

"Yep we're ready!" I smile as i pick up Sophia.

I laid her in the pram even though she made a fuss about getting in and shedded a tear, she was strapped in and ready to go.

We walk around house to house gathering little sweets or candies as the locals called them for Sophia but realistically,Noelle and I were gonna eat them later.

We finally got back home and face-timed some of our family members who wanted to see Sophia in her little costume. She couldn't stop smiling when she saw here nana/grandmother Maura.

-.-

While Noelle settled Sophia to sleep i went and stuck on 2 pizzas in the oven and cooked some chips for us as we were starving. I organized "Sophias" halloween candy into bowls and turned on the TV for me and Noelle to watch the telly.

Noelle came downstairs in her comfy pyjamas and smiled at me.

"You look cosy" i laugh and she shrug.

"Mhm i am yeah" she giggles and i smile.

I serve our pizza and chips onto plates and put it on the table as Noelle flicks through Netflix.

She picks a scary movie for the night thats in it and turns on a lamp as i turn off the light and close the curtains.

-.-

We were watching the movie intensely and as the serial killer came on screen,Noelle jumped and let out a screech.

"Shh it's okay baby" i laugh as she covers her eyes.

"Is he gone" she mumbles keeping her head low.

"Nearly babe" i say as the man kills his next two victims. She lifts her head up slowly and grabs the remote and turns off the movie.

"You wanna watch something else?" I laugh and she shakes her head.

She hops onto my lap and straddles me.
I smirk and look up at her.

I rest my hands on her waist and she starts to move against me and she lets a moan slip out.

I smirk and let her continue with her dry motions.

"You wanna continue with this baby?" I smirk.

She nods her head and i take her hand and lead her up to the bedroom.

-.-

As I come down from my high beside a panting Noelle i can't help but smirk.

"God that was good" she mumbles and lets out a giggle.

"So good" i smile.

"As much as i love Soph god its good to just have you to myself" she giggles as she kisses at my neck.

"I love you Noelle"

"I love you more Niall"