41

Sunday September 28th 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

Today was the day. Myself,Noelle and our precious daughter Sophia were moving to Hollywood. And it couldn't feel anymore surreal.

The apartment was empty, there was only minimal things around for our 20 day old daughter but that was it. I had just finished packing the truck up and putting our essentials in the car for making our way to the airport.

"You nearly ready Noe?" I say checking the time as I watch Noelle strap Sophia into her car seat securely. She awed up at me from being down so low.

"Yeah baby.." she says quietly.

I knew she wanted to move to Hollywood badly, i also knew that she didn't think the move would hit her this hard. She had been basically silent all morning.

"It's gonna be okay Noelle" i say making sure she was reassured"

She nods, hesitantly though, may i add.

"We can come back at any time"

She nods again and grabs her purse as i pick up Sophia in her carseat.

"Lets go start the rest of our lives" she hums.

-.-

Boarding a plane with a newborn baby and your girlfriend was stressful. Especially being A Lister celebrities.

We made sure to cover Sophia up as best as possible and struggled through until we finally boarded the plane and got our seats. The dirty looks  we got from old people who didn't know us was unreal.

The Whispering about Sophia is what hurt most.

I sat down as Noelle sat on the bed nearest the window.

In first class things were different. You booked a little cabin almost, that had a bed, a tv and a table for you to sit at. In ours was also a crib for Sophia and a bottle of champagne.

I took Sophia out of the carseat and put her into the crib gently awaiting the 11 hour flight.

-.-

For the first 2 hours of the flight,Sophia stayed awake peacefully as Noelle fed her and then we ate our breakfast on flight.

Then it was my turn to get her to sleep as Noelle flicked on the cabins TV and we settled on watching an episode of some crime show she loved.

Sophia fell asleep soundly and i snuggled up to my girlfriend to help comfort her throughout the flight.

-./

"Ni?" She whispers to me.

I rub my eye gently and turn to face her to give her my attention.

I must have fallen asleep.

"I love you forever okay?" She says

"I love you more Star.. are you okay?"

She nods.

"I just needed you to know that"

-.-

When Noelle turned the key into our new home i instantly knew this was where we were meant to be.

Beautiful white washed walls and light grey floors, a marble kitchen. High gloss cupboards. It was a sight for sore eyes.

I held Sophia in my arms as Noelle twirled in the entrance of the houses in front of a set of grand stairs.

"I think im in love with you Hollywood!" She bellows and i can't help but laugh at her new found excitedness.

-.-

Sophia was laying asleep in her stroller in the shadewhile Noelle and i sunbathed by the private pool in our garden.

"Race you in sunshine" she giggles as she hops up leaving her book,

"One Direction- Who we are" on the sunbed.

"Noelle my darling you are everything and more than I've wanted" i say softly as i swim over to her holding her in my arms.

She smiles at me, her eyes resting upon mine.

"Thank you for giving me this life. Thank you for giving me a sense of purpose"

"Thank you for giving me a sense of home wherever i go" i smile back and she blushes, that adorable blush she had back when i first met her in October 2014.