54

Friday December 25th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
I was awoken by an excited Niall cradling our nearly 4 month old daughter at 8am.

"This is the latest your sleeping this year Noe cause Soph is little and Theo isn't awake yet! Merry Christmas! Santa came"Niall smirks

I laugh and out a pillow on my face and then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come on you three! We're waiting on you all to go downstairs"

Maura's family tradition was not to go downstairs till everyone was up.

I put on my dressing gown over my pyjamas and carry Sophia in my arms as all 8 of us go downstairs into the living room where the fire is lit which gave the room a cosy glow and the food left for santa was half eaten.

"Look Theo! Santa ate most of the food"

"Oh wow!"Theo says excitedly.

We turn to see little piles of presents through out the room with name tags. Down the end of the sitting room was Denise,Greg and Theo. Ours were in front of the fire and Chris and Maura's were on the sofa.

Niall and i sat down side by aide and lat Sophia on her tummy on a rug and we unwrapped her santa presents showing her how to interact with each toy.

She giggles excitedly and claps her hands.

"Good girl!" Maura praises her.

It finally came to Niall and I's turn to unwrap the presents we got each other.

Niall unwraps a watch, some shirts, some t-shirts, car keys off a brand new car, new phone case, new phone and the brand new Xbox

Then it was my turn.

"Leave this till last" Niall smiles pushing an envelope aside.

I open the rest.

A bracelet, a necklace, earrings. Some fabulous dresses. Hair and makeup products i wanted. New car keys off a brand new car. A Macbook Pro. A new iPhone. Then finally the envelope.

I opened it slowly and gasp.

"No you didn't oh my god!"

Inside the envelope was two tickets for us to Paris leaving on the 27th of December from Dublin and Home on January 2nd 2016

"Merry Christmas Baby" Niall smiles as he kisses me

-.-

Niall and I were thrilled to be taking a trip to Paris. I had been dying to go back ever since we first went official over there and went on our first date there. My nickname "Star" came from the french word etoile as said to me by a french woman.

"Thank you so much babe for my presents. They really mean everything to me" i smile.

"Especially the tickets they are so thoughtful my love" I say with a full smile.

"I'm glad you love them babe. I can't lie, im in love with the thoughts of my xbox and car. You won't see me till next Christmas" he jokes and i laugh.

"I'm sure i won't." I laugh back

"So who's gonna mind Sophia while we go?"I add while i take a bite of a biscuit Maura had laid out.

"Hayley and Connor offered to look after her in their apartment in Dublin. They'll take her to visit your dad and Rachel too obviously"

I smile. I was excited for Sophia to spend some time in Ireland with my family.

-._

Maura served up Christmas dinner at 6pm that evening. Every food you could wish for was on the table. Turkey, Roast Bacon, Cabbage, Carrots, Peas,Stuffing, Croquettes, Roasted Potatoes,Garlic Potatoes, Boats and Boats of Gravy and lots of seasonings.

"This looks amazing Maura! Thank you!" I awe as i sit down in between Greg and Niall. Denise sat opposite us three alongside Theo and then Chris and Maura sat at each end of the table opposite each other.

"Well i am so grateful to be gathered here today with my two sons, my husband, my two daughter in-laws and my two beautiful grandchildren. I thank god for another blessed year with my family, for making us entitled to have food on our table and a roof over our heads. This year 2015 i was blessed with my beautiful grand-daughter Sophia-Niamh and we all couldn't be anymore happier" said Maura with tears in her eyes

"With that being said, Merry Christmas everybody and i wish us all a peaceful and healthy new year"

And with that being said we all sat down and dug into our Christmas dinner and chattered in a comfortable manner

-.-

The whole family had all fallen asleep at 10pm. I had FaceTime calls with Niall to the boys back in London and my family in Dublin who we planned to see tomorrow on boxing day , or St Stephen's Day as it was known as in Ireland.

Niall had just fed Sophia her bottle and rocked her to sleep while i put on the tv in Nialls families living room.

I made us hot chocolates as i finally cuddled up with Niall that night and we watched our favorite Christmas movie, The Holiday.

It was such a romantic evening spending our Christmas night together. I think back to last Christmas where we spent Christmas Eve getting drunk with Louis for his birthday and then had a very very hungover Christmas Day.

God how fast the night changes. Things change so quickly in a year. One year ago i was pregnant and i had no idea..

-.-
I cuddled up on top of Niall in bed that night, kissing at his neck as he kissed back at me. I smiled and straddled his lap as he rand his hands down my waist i smirk.

"Keep going" i wink.

"We're gonna wake the whole house!" niall laughs as he clutches my hips.

I sigh and lie back down.

"Just think of Paris baby. Whatever we do in Paris, will be by ourselves"

I smile and nod.

"Night night Noelle"

"Night Night Niall"

"I love you"

"I love you more"