40

Saturday 20th of September 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"We need to look at houses my love" i yawn and Niall nods as he lays Soph in her crib.

"The flats too small for three of us" i smile.

"I agree baby. Where do you wanna look at?" He asks and i shrug.

I search for houses around London that would be suitable for a growing family.

"What about like Brighton"I ask.

"Yeah thats not bad" he says agreeing as he goes to get a beer. It was a Saturday night after all.

I click onto a house in Brighton and it accidentally forwards me onto a house located in Hollywood. It was 5 bedrooms, 2 offices, a large kitchen, a cinema room, dining room and two living rooms. It was a dream. And not to mention the garden and its swimming pool, it was so perfect.

"Thats hardly England" Niall laughs as he looks over my shoulder.

"No.. it's Hollywood" i say looking at the house in more details.

"Its.. beautiful" i say again.

Niall smiles.

"Lets buy it and move there" Niall smiles

"What?" I laugh nervously. I look at the price.

"Niall it's very expensive.." i mumble looking at the price tag.

"So? Me and you have made a lot of money this past 11 months we've been together."

11 months on Tuesday.

I smile.

"Still together, going strong" Niall winks as he looks at me then to Sophia. I laugh.

He takes the laptop off me and clicks the buy button on the house.

"Niall what the fuck-" i say quickly and panicked.

"We're moving to Hollywood baby" he winks.

-.-

"Niall this is a serious decision that we needed to talk about. We can't just decided one minute we're moving to Brighton and then the next minute we're moving to Hollywood."

Niall frowns.

"We love the house Star" he says softly grasping ny hand.

"I know. So much. But i barely can get by not living in the same country as my father and family, how will i cope living across the world in a different time zone with his grandaughter?"

"Noelle, you have to stop living your life for everyone else and live it for yourself"

"But what about the boys" i frown.

"We're going on a break real soon, and we can fly back when its needed baby"

I put my head in my hands.

"What the fuck are we about to do" i say rubbing my temples.

"I don't know, but its about to be the time of our lives"

-.-

2

2.45 Mil Likes. 1.1 Mil Comments

@NoelleOfficial: Sophia you have stolen my whole entire heart🥰

@EleanorCalder: she's such a sweetheart!

@GigiHadid: baby fever🥺

@ZaynMalik: sweet angel😇

@NielleFamilyFan: ONGDBDBD SOPHIA IS SO CUTE.
@NiallHoran:^^ she takes after me.