47

Monday November 10th 2015
-.-

13

13.21 mil likes. 7.1 mil comments

@OneDirection: MADE IN THE AM. OUT NOW.

@NiallHoran: just swimming around in our glasses and talking out of our asses😏

@LiamPayne: nobody can drag me down😁

@LouisTomlinson: what a feeling to be right here beside you now❤️

@HarryStyles: if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you😎

-.-

Saturday November 15th 2015
Noelles P.O.V
-.-

Today everyone had flew to Miami in order for the band to attend the award show together there. It was the first time the whole group had been together since they separated in August.

Niall carried Sophia in his arms as we made our way down to a waving Lottie and Liam with a smiling Harry and Louis.

"HEY BABY!"Lottie smiles jumping up from her seat and sprawling her arms around her neck.

"Hey bestie!" I giggle back hugging her.

"Lottie Tomlinson would you move your ass please" Niall laughs as he scoots by with Sophia. He sits down beside Harry who takes his god-daughter into his arms.

"Noelle when you popping out the next one? I want a godchild too" Liam pouts.

I laugh and shrug.

"Wait a couple months and Tommos baby will be here" i smirk.

Louis takes his head into his hands and rubs his temples. "Don't remind me" he adds.

He was scared for his fatherhood journey especially since him and Briana had only had the baby on a quick hookup by accident.

"Your gonna be great Lou. If Niall can do it you most definitely can" Lottie laughs as Niall sticks up his middle finger at her.

-.-

My sister Hayley and her boyfriend Conor had flown over to Miami also to babysit Sophia while all 6 of us attended the awards show. We didn't want to leave Soph with random strangers so that explained Hayleys appearance.

I dropped my daughter into my sisters room with all the things she needed for the night and made my way back to my hotel room where Niall was getting ready for the awards show.

He stood in a pair of shorts as one of the stylists ironed his outfit and steamed my dress.

"Hello Audrey" i smile as i put the hotel room key on the bed.

"Hello Love. Are ya alright?" She smiles. She had a pleasant face.

"I'm good! How are you? Your glowing!" I compliment her. Audrey had recently announced she was 4 months pregnant to us all.

"Thanks babe. The baby has really started kicking hard" she laughs as she pats her bump and hands Niall his clothes.

"Thanks Dee" He smiles as he walks into the bathroom.

Lottie and Lou Teasdale were coming over in 10 minutes to do Niall and I's hair and makeup. So i quickly changed into my dress and put on my heels and waited for the girls to come over. 

Lottie strutted into the room in a purple floor length dress with her hair tied back in a sleek ponytail with soft glam makeup.

Louise wore a simple white tee and jeans as she wouldn't be seen at the show.

"Wow you look sexy!" Lou giggles and i laugh.

"Thanks Lou!" I say twirling around to show off my dress.

Niall comes out of the bathroom dressed in a simple Black suit with a black tie. He had his glasses on his face and looked incredibly sexy.

"You look so handsome" i compliment.

"Thank you baby" he smiles back.

-.-

7

7.01 mil likes.     comments turned off

@NoelleOfficial: mammy to milf🔥

-.
The band were nominated for many awards that night one of those being Artist of The Year. Pur Seats were seated like, .Louis,Lottie,Liam,Niall,Myself and then Harry.

"Your nominees are.." the woman smiles

"Taylor Swift,Sam Smith,The Weeknd,Ariana Grande,Meghan Trainor,One Direction,Maroon 5,Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran and Luke Bryan" she says looking at the crowd with tension.

I clutched Nialls and Harrys hand as Lottie held Louis' and Liams.

"And your winners are..." she smirked

"One Direction!"

and with that the audience screamed with delight as Drag me Down echoed the arena. The boys make their way onto stage as me and Lottie clap furiously for our boys.

"Er Hello everyone" Harry smiles as he taps the microphone, Louis gives a little wave beside him.

"We want to thank our incredible fans for everything they have done for us this year  and the past 5 years. This year has been an incredibly tough one in particular" Louis smiles.

"We would be nothing without you guys" Niall adds and the boys nod.

"We're going to be taking a little short break from January 1st 2016 and we would like to remind you all this is not the end, keep voting for us, keep singing, keep being you and keep heading in the right direction. Thank you all so much." liam smiles.

"I'm Niall Horan"
"I'm Harry Styles"
"I'm Louis Tomlinson"
"I'm Liam Payne"

"and we are One Direction"