13

Monday June 1st 2015
Noelles POV
10am
-.-

Today was the day. The day the whole world would know. The day everyone found out the truth. The day we told everyone about our princess.

"baby you ready to go?" I call at Niall as i grab his keys for the car. I check i have my medical documents in my bag and he emerges from the bathroom looking sleek with his new fresh trim Louise gave him last night.

"Yep. Lets do this" Niall smiles kissing my lips gently and locking up the apartment while i wait outside for him.

-.-

I scrolled through houses in Ireland thinking where would be a perfect place to birth the baby.

"Not Dublin, Not Mullingar. Too many paps" Niall says and i nod.

I kept scrolling looking for beautiful houses and what not.

"What about this? In cavan?" I say softly as i show Niall a beautiful small secluded modern house facing onto a sea front. It had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"Its perfect for our irish home" Niall awes and i nod as i sent the seller an email about being interested.

-.-
11AM
-.-

"So.. i believe Nurse Pritchett revealed you were having a baby girl"Nurse Kelly laughs.

We both nod.

"I apologize deeply. She was in trouble due to that"

"Its fine" Niall laughs and i nod.

"Anyways .. so today your exactly 27 weeks! Which is nearly around 6 months pregnant! Wow.. only 3 months left! How exciting"

"Yeah.. we're announcing were pregnant today after Liams mishap on the Graham Norton show. Did you see it?" I ask

"Yeah i did. It wasn't that bad honestly though Noelle, just a bit of an awkward moment. And the fans took it well didn't they?"

"Well yea their speculations have been mostly good" Niall says

"Then you have nothing to worry about! Right let me print you some scan pictures and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me now or text me them later! " she smiles

"Thanks so much Tanya" I smile.

me and nurse kelly  were on a first name basis now.

"No worries darling. Don't stress later, and ill make sure to leave you a nice comment. See you soon love"

-.-

Me and Niall were silent in the car on the way home. It was the nerves, the stress, the everything.

We had arranged for Harry,Georgia,Louis,Lottie and Liam to come over. Things had been sorted out with Liam and he had truely apologised for his mistake and had made up for it by sending hampers of baby girl clothes.

"You ready?" He asks as he takes me inside to the waiting guests who were dying for us to finally publish the picture we took.

"I dont know" i say quietly.

"Noelle! Have you done it yet?" Lottie cheers and i shake my head. Fuck i was nervous.

"Don't be scared angel.. you have us all and your family and your fans.. please don't stress"

"Okay.. okay"i sigh taking inna deep breath as Niall pulls me in for one last kiss before i publish the photo.

"3,2,1... PUBLISH!"everyone shouts

Niall and i held hands as i pushed the button which released a new world and more...

3.3 M likes. Comments Turned Off

@noelleofficial: dear daughter,

I hope you fall in love with being alive. I hope you pick flowers,read books and understand that life is so much more than a snapchat from a boy that won't matter in one years time. I hope you do more than sit around and moan about what needs to be changed because my dear darling, you are the best change the world could ever have.

baby horan due september 2nd 2015🤍

5 M likes. Comments Turned off

@NiallHoran: i hope you're your mothers daughter. See you soon princess.