Another Guy Walks In On You | Preferences

This preference only includes the Omaha boys but that's better than nothing, right? The situation was also requested as an imagine but I was planning on doing this as an preference anyway so here you go!

Jack Gilinsky: "Shh" he hisses, bringing his finger up to your lips. His lips slowly move down your body, surely leaving a trail of hickeys. He looks up at you and you can't help but to bite your lower lip at the sight. His finger traces the waistline of your panties and you lightly shiver at his touch. "I need you to be quiet to for me, babygirl. Can you do that?". Just as you're about no nod, you hear the door open. Both you and Jack move your gaze to blushing Johnson who quickly turns on his heels and heads out the room, mumbling "Sorry" on the way.

Jack Johnson: You smash your lips onto Jack's while your hand moves to the back of his neck. His hands stay steady on your hips as he backs towards the bed. You fall on top of him, still feeling his tongue roam around your mouth. His hand squeezes your ass, making you moan into the kiss. Straddling his hips, you break the kiss to remove your shirt. He bites down on his lip, bringing his hands up to your sides. Soon you're interrupted by Nate chuckling by the door. "Clearly bad timing" he states winking and leaving you two alone.

Sammy Wilk: Sam's hands give your ass a squeeze before taking a steady grip and pushing you up against the wall. His lips work on your neck feverishly, occasionally nibbling on the soft skin. You can feel him lean closer, and desperately you grind your hips even closer to his. He moans against your skin, making you grin proudly and repeat your actions. From behind his back you can see the door opening and Gilinsky walking in. His eyes move up to see Sammy and you, instantly saying "Oh, shit. Sorry guys".

Nate Maloley: "Babe.." he groans loudly as you move your hand down onto his crotch, slowly rubbing him through his pants. You get down on your knees, teasingly planting kisses on his lower stomach and around the waistband of his underwear. His head falls back and eyes shutter close. Before you have time to pull his pants down, Sammy walks in. "Ooh damn, get it boy" he yells chuckling as he notices the two of you.

There's also a new chapter to my fanfic up now, let me know what you think of it x