Drunk Sex | Nash Grier Imagine

Shivers ran through your body as Nash's hands slipped under your shirt, on your sides. You were both drunk which made all the lights and sounds around you melt as one. You felt pure pleasure by his lips on your neck.

You moved towards the stairs, your bodies bumping to some others. Your hand was in his tight grip as he made the way upstairs. He opened a random door and soon your back was pushed against a wall. You jumped on the bed and hooked your finger on the line of his pants, pulling him closer.

Your shaky hands unbuckled his belt and he helped you to pull his pants down. He leaned down to kiss your hungry lips again and you moved your hips up to meet his. He let out a loud groan encouraging you to deepen the kiss. You heart beated faster and faster, partly because of the bass shaking the whole house, partly because that's how Nash made you feel.

His hands slipped back under your shirt, pulling it off this time. He looked at you up and down licking his lips. In no time you were both just on your underwear. You lifted your hips up again, grinding against him which caused him to bite down on your neck from  the pleasure. You shivered and started pulling off both of your underwear.

He left a trail of kisses on your body, before getting back up and filling you up. You instantly threw your head back and grabbed the sheets. In that moment everything felt perfect, even though everything was blurred and it was impossible to focus on anything, the pleasure took over and you felt pure blissfulness.

Your sweaty bodies moved together and you felt like this was all you wanted. No worry in the world, feeling like on top of the world. By the voices Nash was making, you knew he felt the same way. A few curse words escaped his mouth and you felt both of you coming closer.

Nash grabbed your thigh and moved your leg up to his shoulder, making you feel even better if possible. Both of you were moaning each others names loudly, making sure to let everyone know who made you feel that good. You connected your lips and he started immediately moving his tongue all over in your mouth. You scratched his back, making him thrust harder and send both of you over the edge.

He collapsed on top of you, both of you catching your breath. You kissed his lips and then got up pulling your clothes back on. When you were both dressed up again, you opened the door and Nash winked at you, quickly grabbing your ass. Giggling you left the room and continued the night like any other.