Nate Maloley Imagine

You and Nate have always had a very honest relationship where you can tell each other anything, but for the past few weeks you've noticed that Nate has seemed annoyed, even though he denies it.

You have just got home from hanging out with Gilinsky, as usual. "Babe I'm home" you announce as you step in and head towards the bedroom. You know he's home but he doesn't say a thing. You see him on his laptop, sitting with his back towards you.

You wrap your arm around his neck and peck him on the cheek. He still doesn't react. "What are you doing Nate? Can't you see I'm here?" you ask starting to get annoyed. He looks at you and smiles weakly. "So you've been hanging with Gilinsky again, huh?" he says looking you up and down. You can see he's either jealous or hurt. "Um yes but I'm here with you now?"

"Honestly I'm not okay with you and him hanging out this much" "Well he's just a friend so why the fuck would I not spend time with him? At least he doesn't judge me by the people I'm with.." you shout back. "Are you kidding me?" he says clearly hurt. "No I'm not, like do you even care what I do when I'm not with you? You don't own me!" "Fucking bitch..". You look at him for a minute before turning around and starting to walk away.

You hear him take a deep breath and quickly grab your hand before you're out of the door. "Babe.." he turns you around and places his hands on your waist so you can't pull away. "I'm so sorry.. I promise I didn't mean it". You look at him weakly and a tear rolls down your cheek. "Please forgive me, I just love you so much and I hate not knowing what you're up to while you're hanging with him.. I mean you're so hot even I have trouble keeping my hands off, and Gilinsky.. well he's good looking too and maybe you enjoy his company more than mine".

"Baby I'm sorry too.. I didn't know you feel that way and I want you to know that you are and you always will be the only one I want" you say starting to smile again. "Why won't you show me just how much you want me?" he says and smirks at you.

You bite your lip and hook your finger on his shirt, pulling him closer to you. He eyes you up and down with a seductive look on his handsome face. You hover your lips on his, before giving in and connecting your lips to a deep kiss. He grabs your waist and you move your hand to the back of his neck. His tongue roams all over your mouth, making you moan into the kiss. Slowly his finger move to the hem of your shirt, trying to get it off you. "Eager, are we?" you ask smirking at him. "Yes" he simply answers, pulling the shirt off of you. You smirk at him, pushing him back on the bed. All the way along he remembers to whisper "Mine" into your ear.

Requested by @1995_maloley - hope you like it! I have a lot of stuff planned but I just don't have much time to write right now, sorry x