Reunited | Nash Grier Imagine

"Hey babe, how's it going?" you see a text from Nash. "Heyy there, can't wait to see you tomorrow! x" you reply. He has been travelling for work about 2 weeks now and you miss him so much. "I should be back early in the morning and I was just wondering if you would like to go to my place tonight so I'll be there when you wake up? <3" "That sounds perfect, see you tomorrow!" you text back with smile on your face.

Later that evening you jump on his bed and take a deep breath. The sheets smell just like him so you take a pillow and cuddle. You go to his closet and put on one of his sweaters. 5 more hours and he'll be here you count. You check your instagram, twitter and all those trying to stay up but soon the sleep takes over.

You wake up to someone cuddling you. "Babe?" you mumble. "Shh, just go back to sleep, it's only 4 am" he says kissing your neck. Hours later you wake up as the sunshine hits your face. You turn around and kiss Nash on the cheek. As you try to get up he puts his arm around you pulling you back next to him.

"You have no idea how good it felt coming home to you sleeping on my bed with my sweater on". You just giggle as he continues with his sleepy and raspy voice "The things I wanted to do to you". "Nash!" you say kissing him deeply.

This imagine was quite short but if you liked this please vote and comment! Let me know if you want more and longer ones x