Drunk & High Moments | Short Imagines

Just another bunch of random short imagines, no names added so you can imagine anyone in them. I can't be the only one who just wants to get high and/or drunk with the guys, right?

|| You sat on a rooftop with the guys, watching the beautiful sunset. You leaned back on your other hand and picked the blunt as it circled back to you. Taking a deep breath, you felt another relaxing wave crush through your body. This was a tradition of yours, maybe not the healthiest but it relieved stress and honestly just felt so good. You had deep talks all night long and simply enjoyed each others company.

|| Your boyfriend passed the bottle to you and you took a sip, slightly shaking your head because of the strong taste. The music played loudly and everyone seemed to have a good time. You smiled widely at your boyfriend and pulled him to the dance floor. Along with the others, you moved your sweaty bodies together. You felt his tight grip on your waist and you leaned back, resting your head on his shoulder while he planted kisses on your neck.

|| You laid outside on the cold grass, stargazing with your boyfriend. You were both high so the cold didn't bother. Your fingers were intertwined and you felt a sparkling sensation on your fingertips. It felt great to just lay down with him, knowing that he loved it just as much as you did. Still after all the time you had been together, he gave you butterflies. All night you just talked about everything, getting to know every single detail about each other you hadn't already shared.

|| You took another shot, your boyfriend standing right beside you and smirking proudly at you. "That's my girl". You winked at him and took a hold of his hand. You danced around, moving your bodies together and jumping up and down. You were both wasted and you felt like on top of the world. You honestly the best time and being drunk with just him somehow made you even closer.

|| You were chilling with the guys, listening to music and playing drinking games. You all laughed your asses off because everyone was either high or drunk, which kind of made you loose control. No one had to pretend anything and everyone could just have a good time. Even though the memories were pretty weak, you knew you had a good time.

If anyone still needs any halloween costume ideas here you go: zombie cheerleader, hot football/soccer player, cleopatra, Red Riding Hood, a vampire or a werefolf, mermaid, fairy, hot witch or you can just do the sugar skull/some kind of dark make up with like scar or something. Those were basically my options but I'm just being a witch I guess. Comment down what you're going to be for Halloween if you're going to any parties or dressing up just for fun haha