Dirty Moments | Short Imagines

Check out my previous 'short imagines' chapter for more cute ones if you haven't already, thanks! x

|| It's a hot summer day and your boyfriend is trying to get you to play basketball with him but you're not good at it at all. "Seriously you have no idea how hard I suck at it." "I would love to know how hard you suck at it" he says winking.

|| You just got your nails done and you're showing them to him. "I bet they leave pretty bad ass marks" he says smirking. "I don't know, maybe we should find out" you say with the most innocent look on your face.

|| You feel someone slapping your ass so you turn around to see him licking his lips and saying "You're too hot for me to keep my hands off, not my fault!".

|| You're at a dinner with your friends and you're teasing your boyfriend under the table. "I swear if your hands get any closer I'm making sure you're not walking next week".

|| "Why are you not putting on clothes? You came out of the shower like an hour ago" you ask your boyfriend. "You'd be ripping them off pretty soon so why bother" he says winking and pulling you closer.

|| "Do you think I look hot?" you ask him as you show your new dress. "You look smoking hot and babe you better take it off before I because I happen to know you look even hotter without it" he says biting his lip.