Sammy Wilk | Short Imagines

Haven't done these in a while and I have so many random ideas right now plus the Sammy feels are real so here you go.. Let me know if you want me to do this kinda thing for any other guy!

|| One time Sammy and you were out for a dinner with your friends and he decided to tease you under the table. You obviously wanted to get back at him so you did the same when you were out for the next time. This soon became a thing between you two and now both of you already know to be expecting a little something when going out.

|| Sammy would have had sex many times before but he was your first. He would wait for you as long as you wanted and never pressured you to anything. When you felt ready, he would be so gentle and whisper sweet nothing into your ear all along. Later on he'd tell you how perfect and beautiful you were.

|| You and Sammy were spending the weekend with his family and you were sitting on the couch, talking to his sister. "I promise you he loves you so much. I have never seen him look at anyone or anything like he looks at you. He honestly looks so happy and trust me he would have to be an idiot to hurt you" she says looking at you. You can't help but smile for the rest of the night.

|| You've been teasing Sam all night and he has finally had enough. He pushes up against the wall and kisses you neck roughly, surely leaving marks. "So that's how you wanna do it then? You like it rough, huh? I could just bang you up against the wall right now" he says looking at you up and down.

|| You have agreed to give him a back massage since his back is hurting. He's laying down on the bed and you sit down on his lower back. "I think we need some cream or oil" "Oh so that's what you're into? Dirty girl" he says looking back at you. You shake your head and start massaging him. He let's out a deep breath so you lean closer to his neck and whisper "Does that feel good daddy?" into his ear. In a second he has flipped over so you're now straddling him. "What was that?" he asks.

|| You've just woken up and you decide to check out your twitter as Sammy's still asleep next to you. You scroll down and see the same vine from the party last night a few times so you watch it. Your lips turn into a smile and you bite your lower lip as you see Sammy checking you out and biting lip exactly like you're doing right now. "Mm, what you looking at?" he mumbles next to you. "Nothing" you say putting your phone away and cuddling up to his chest.