Taylor Caniff Imagine

You sat on the edge of your bed, watching Taylor tighten his jaw time after time as he kept scrolling down. You could hear inpatient groans and soon he was tapping his fingers on his legs. The signs told he was getting angrier by the moment and you could only wait for him to explode.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people?" he suddenly yelled, making you jump. You shuddered at your words as his fist hit the desk. "Calm down, Caniff" "Do you have any idea what these people are saying?" he questioned, pointing his finger towards his laptop and twitter feed which was full of empty rumours that had just gotten worse lately.

"You know none of that is true. Don't let them get into you, you're better than that" "Don't tell me what to do". Your heart stared racing and you could feel the anger boiling up in you too. "Can you even hear yourself?". He looked at you dead in the eyes before sitting back down. Soon you could hear him typing away, instantly making you walk over.

"This is exactly what they're looking for, don't lower yourself on their level" "Did I ask for your approval?" he asked, making you gasp. Before he could enter, you pushed his laptop close, stopping him before he would do anything he'd regret.

He got up, face so close to yours you could feel his breath. "Now why would you do that?" he questioned, the familiar sweet expression long gone. You only shook your head, tired of this. You turned on your tracks, about to leave the room.

Before you could even step out of the room, you were already pulled back. You chest roughly hit his, leaving your lips only inches away from his. The tension was thick in the air, leaving you wait for his next move. In a second he attached your lips, hungrily gripping your lower lip between his teeth.

Soon enough his hands found their way under your shirt, feeling you up. He was not going easy on you, but that was nothing to complain about. You leaned closer to him, desperately wanting to feel his touch. After a while he slowly pulled away, looking you into the eyes.

"Now tell me you won't do that again" he said, clear warning lacing his voice. The stubborn person you were, you couldn't just agree to his thoughts. "We'll see, Caniff. We'll see" you replied testing his limits. His expression instantly hardened, telling he was not happy with the answer.

Not wanting to waste any more time on this, you re-attached your lips. His hands continued roaming all over your body while his mouth worked wonders on yours. The sweet taste of his filled your mouth and you couldn't help but to grip your hands tightly onto his hair.

His fingers played on your lower back before hooking onto your top and pulling it off over your head. His eyes wandered on your body as he slowly licked his lips. You used the moment to push him back onto the bed, straddling him while continuing where you left.

Here's a few similar Caniff requests merged - hope you got what you wanted x