Neck Kisses | Preferences

Nash: He loves the way you shiver under his touch and he knows exactly the way to make you do it. He hovers his lips over your neck, letting his warm breath hit you before slowly attaching his lips on your skin.

Cam: He loves to kiss you from behind while holding your waist. He loves how you let out a deep breath and relax as he touches you.

Matt: He starts by moving his lips close to your skin, only slightly touching, and then kissing you gently. He loves the way your lips curve into a smile as you tilt your head, giving him better access.

Taylor: He tends to make it rough. You both know you enjoy his lips and teeth work on your sensitive skin, leaving light marks.

Shawn: His hands start by moving on your body, making you feel relaxed, before he pulls you closer and kisses your neck.

Jack G: His kisses come from sweet and gentle to rough and hungry. He kisses you as his hands roam around your body, making your breath unsteady.

Jack J: He knows your body so well he could pleasure you even with his eyes closed and hands tied. He loves the way you close your eyes and smile a little.

Hayes: His kisses are playful and never fails making you giggle and smile widely.

Aaron: He loves kissing you slowly and making you let out a small moan while placing your hand on his neck.

Jacob: He runs his fingers through your hair while he places gentle kisses on your jawline and neck.

Sammy: He loves to work his lips on your neck teasingly, making you run your hand through his hair and call his name.

Dillon: He rubs small circles on your bare skin as he sucks harshly, leaving marks all over your neck.

Nate: He loves kissing you slowly and deeply, all the way until you whimper under his touch. You can feel his lips curve into a proud smile.

Kenny: He loves the way you move closer to him, wrapping your hands behind his neck as he moves his lips to your neck.

I totally forgot to thank all of you for 200k reads which I reached like 2 days ago, and now I already have 217k! Honestly getting thousands of reads every day is insane and I never thought so many of you would be interested on reading my stuff. I appreciate every single one of you and I'm so thankful, literally you have no idea how happy you make me xx