Wet Dreams | 2x Imagine

HIS

You woke up to a deep groan. Confused you turned around to look at your sleeping boyfriend. Another groan escaped his lips and you noticed the bulge in his underwear. You looked at him for a while, trying to decide if you should just fall back asleep. A few sweat drops formed on his fore heard and his underwear started to look uncomfortably tight.

"Y/N, yes baby" you heard him say and that instantly made you decide what to do. You looked at him for a second before moving your hand down and gently palming him. He mumbled something, clearly in pleasure. You quietly moved to straddle him, trying not to wake him up yet.

Another deep groan escaped his lips, way louder this time. You stared rocking your hips against his, starting slowly. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead and bare chest. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning which woke him up. He looked at you for a second before throwing his head back to the pillow and whispering: "Babe what are you doing?". You smirked at him and took a hold of his biceps. "Mmm don't stop" he added, moving his hips up to meet yours.

YOURS

His P.O.V. I woke up to a quiet moan close to my ear. Slowly I opened my eyes and turned my head to see her laying on her back, with the cover only half on. She looked so peaceful laying there with a small smile playing on her beautiful face. Suddenly she took a sharp, deep breath and moved a little. Another moan left her lips and honestly she looked so hot. I didn't want to wake her up but it took all of my self control not to.

As my name escaped her lips I lost all the control and I just had to touch her. I moved down on the bed and ran my fingers up her thigh. Slowly I slipped her wet panties off and pushed a finger inside her. Her back arched off the bed and she looked so beautiful.

Your P.O.V. I opened my eyes only to see my boyfriend between my legs. "Babe?" "Shh, baby girl, just let me help you out" he said smirking at me. Shivers ran down my whole body and I heard him groan at the sight. He worked his tongue on me and I moaned uncontrollably, slowly getting closer to my high.