Most Likely To | Short Imagines

Some of my favorites from the 'most likely to' blurbs on my tumblr, if you want to read the rest - link's on my profile x

|| Most likely to love to make out with you in public?

Definitely Sammy - He'd randomly kiss your neck, squeeze your ass and do all those little things, making you want him. The moment you'd be somewhere with no one around, he'd pin you against a wall and kiss you senseless. And when someone would come around, he'd just smirk and stop, leaving you wanting him more than ever.

|| Most likely to like to fuck you from behind?

I'd say Nate - He would love the way you whimper both in pain and pleasure, still making sure you won't feel too much pain, as he grabs your waist, pulling you closer to him. He'd tug your hair a little, watching intensively as you arch your back more and moan his name.

|| Most likely to squeeze your ass a lot?

Taylor - He'd love the way you giggle or slightly squeal as he does that. Like any other guy, he loves a good ass and as you're his, there's not a reason why not to do that. You could always feel his eyes on your body, especially if you were wearing something tight.

|| Most likely to protect you but some times gets too protective?

Jack Gilinsky - He'd protect you till the end, sometimes going too far. You were his, and only his, little babygirl and he wouldn't want anyone else checking you out or talking anything behind your back. Even if some other guy would be politely talking to you, he'd come in and make sure everyone would notice you're his.

|| Most likely to take you on a picnic date at night?

Shawn - He'd love surprising you more than anything, and he was definitely a romantic person. He would have set up a picnic in one of your favorite places, with candles and blankets and pillows for you to cuddle on. He'd play your favorite songs on his guitar as you stargazed in his arms.

|| Most likely to get caught having sex with you by one of the other guys?

Probably Nash - You two would be so caught in the moment, not thinking rationally but just going on. The once so innocent make out session would have turned into a very heated one, and now you were be ripping off each others clothes. Not long after Cam would come looking for Nash, not knowing what you were up to, and rushing in on the you two.

|| Most likely to be a super protective brother?

Cam - He would want only the very best for you. No heartbreaks, getting hurt or learning from mistakes, he'd make sure you were safe in all times. If you were out with your friends, he would make you text or call him every so often. And if you were to date a guy, that poor guy would not get you easily, not in any meaning.

|| Most likely to date a model?

Sammy - It fits perfectly that the both of you had jobs that included travelling and being around a lot of people. He would always be the first one to see your photo shoot pictures and you could count on him to be on every show you were walking. He'd love to show you off and make sure to share his favorite pictures. Sometimes he would get a bit too jealous and protective, but then again i just turned into pleasure, if you know what I mean.