Drunk Confessions | Preferences

Nash: You were chilling at home, just spending a night in. Suddenly you heard Nash stumble in and laugh out loud. "Hey baby" he said coming up to you. "Hamilton, are you drunk?" "Uh yeah, sorry about that" he said looking down. You sighed but curled up to his chest. "Hmm, did you have fun?" you asked.

"Yeah but to be honest I'm happier here with you baby. I love you and we could do literally anything and that would be a time well spent. I don't wanna waste my time being somewhere else if I can have you in my arms."

Cam: "Hey babe" you said as you answered the phone. "Hey baby, I miss you so much" "I miss you too but aren't you at the party?" "Yeah but you're all I can think about, the thought of you won't leave my head" "Oh baby" you sighed and a shivering feeling ran trough your body. "I just want to look into your beautiful eyes, run my fingers trough your silky hair and kiss your soft lips. I want to hear you say my name and shiver in pleasure. I want you to say me that you love me as you lay in my arms."

Jack G: "Would you mind picking me up? I can't really drive right now.." "Alright babe, I'm on my way" you said ending the call. Soon you pulled to Johnson's driveway where Jack was already waiting. He hopped in and smiled widely at you. "Hey baby, thanks for coming" "No problem, I love you idiot" you said shaking your head and laughing a little.

"I know you do and sometimes I honestly don't know why. I feel like I don't appreciate you enough but baby I want you to know that I love you so much. I really didn't know it would even be possible to feel this way but baby girl you make me feel some type of way. Nothing and no one can make me feel the way you do."

Jack J: You walked up to Jack to ask if he was ready to leave the party. "Hey beautiful" he said smiling as he saw you. "Hey, you wanna leave?" "Yeah, I'll just go say bye to my friends" "I'll wait at the car".

Soon he came back and sat next to you. "You're so beautiful baby. I love you so much and I'm seriously the luckiest guy ever. I hope you understand how much I appreciate you because without you baby I'd be nothing. The way you smile just makes me feel so much."

Sammy: Sammy rushed through the door, straight to the bathroom. It was late and he had been out all night. "Sammy?" you asked knocking on the door. You heard him take a deep breath, slowly opening the door. You sighed as you saw the blood on his face. "Sammy?" you questioned again, slightly panicking. "It's okay babe, I'm fine" "But what happened?". He started explaining as you took the first aid kit starting to clean up his face.

"Honestly I don't know what I'd do without you. I thought you would be mad but here you are helping me even when I messed up and got into a fight. I know you hate it and I'm so sorry babe, so sorry. You're perfect and I don't know what I've done to deserve you."

Nate: Nate laid down on your bed and clenched his fists. "Calm down babe" you said and straddled his hips. "Some people just such an idiots" he said and closed his eyes, thinking about the guys who tried to hit on you today at the party. You laid down on top of him and shivered as you felt his breath hit your neck.

"I love you baby" he whispered. "I'm sorry for being an ass sometimes. You so sexy and honestly it takes so much to not to rip your clothes off but at least I have some respect. You're mine baby, all mine."