"Thanks For The Boner" | Imagine

I have not named the guy again so just imagine whoever you want x

You were at a dinner with your boyfriend and a few of your friends. You sat across the table and you could feel him staring.

You smiled at him and continued talking to your friend who sat next to you. A quiet sound from your bag got your attention and you looked at the message you had just gotten. "Looking hot there babe" you read smiling. You looked at him and he blew a kiss for you. You just shook your head and laughed a little.

As the conversation went on, you slightly moved to create him a better view to your chest area. The dinner continued and soon it was time for desserts. Again his eyes were on you and you thought it would be a good idea to tease a little more.

You looked him straight into the eyes and licked your spoon as dirty as you could not breaking the eye connection. He moved on his seat looking uncomfortable and took a deep breath. You winked at him and turned away.

As you kind of expected, you got a another message from him. "Damn it, why do you do this to me?" he looked at you as you read it. "We should probably get going" you said out loud.

He looked at you slightly panicking. You raised your eyebrows confused and he nodded down at his pants. You tried not no burst laughing and people looked at you because of the noise you made. That was a perfect time for your blushing boyfriend to get up and turn to leave.

You said your goodbyes and ran after him. "Thanks for the dinner babe" you said smiling innocently. "Thanks for the boner babe" he said between his teeth.