Cuddling | Preferences

Nash: You lay in his arms and he rests his head on top of yours while running his fingers on your skin.

Cam: You both lay down tangled to each other laughing to each others stupid jokes.

Carter: He sits on the couch and you lay down resting your head on his lap.

Matt: He's laying on his back and you lay next to him resting your head on his chest.

Taylor: You're both sitting down and you lean on him sitting between his legs as he has his arms around you.

Shawn: You both lay down facing each other and just talk about everything.

Jack G: He's laying down and you're laying on top of him kind of sitting on his lap.

Jack J: He's sitting down and your sitting on his lap facing him and resting your head on his shoulders.

Hayes: He'll have one arm around you and his other hand will be interlocked with yours as you cuddle up against him.

Sammy: He loves it when you straddle him and hide your head on his neck, placing gentle kisses there every now and then.

Nate: You're laying on top of him and your legs are tangled to each others. He'll have his arms on your lower back.

Kenny: You're both laying down and you're resting your head on his chest, while running your fingers up and down on his body.

*Updated!