Christmas Tweets | Preferences

Nash: "@Nashgrier: Babe just fell over with our Christmas tree, and it was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen "

Cam:"@camerondallas: I just saw the pile of present Y/N got me and I'm definitely feeling nervous about mine.."

Matt:"@TheMattEspinosa: Baby all I want for Christmas is youuu.. "

Taylor: "@taylorcaniff: Couldn't feel more blessed than this. Forever grateful to have everything I now have. "

Shawn:"@ShawnMendes: There's no need for a radio when you've got Y/N around.. I love you but please stop ✋"

Jack G: "@jackgilinsky: But baby I just want to get out of here and lay you down on my bed.."

Jack J: "@JackJackJohnson: I'm pretty sure my family loves Y/N more than they love me.."

Hayes:"@HayesGrier: Someone help, I've been forced to watch Christmas movies all day long "

Aaron:"@AaronCarpenter: Can't wait to spend my first Christmas with this beauty "

Jacob: "@JacobWhitesides: Merry Christmas everyone and bye for a few days - need to spend time with my family and babygirl "

Sammy:"@sammywilk: No doubt you're the hottest little elf around "

Dillon: "@Ruppism_: I've been a good boy all year so I'm expecting some special presents baby "

Nate: "@skatemaloley: Couldn't be happier to see my family and Y/N getting along this well. Remember to surround yourself with good people!"

Kenny: "@iamKennyHolland: Baby kind of burnt some of our Christmas food but it's okay, it's the thought what matters "