Sammy Wilk Imagine

You laid down on your bed, curled up next to Sammy. You were just friends, all though it was clear to see both of you wanted more. Somehow you had just accepted this stage of comfortable flirting. He tangled your hair with his fingers, lazily palming your cheek every now and then. "I need to tell you something" he said, breaking the silence.

You looked up at him, almost sure about what he was going to say. "I like you, I really do" he admitted, looking down in the fear of your reaction. As you stayed quiet, he continued; "I guess you knew that already. It might seem ridiculous but I just need you, I'm tired of girls just coming and going".

"I know Sammy, I like you too. But at the same time I hate you. You're just a fuckboy who basically fucks anything with two legs and I hate you for it. I deserve better and yet here I am, liking your stupid ass".

"I'm sorry babe, I really am. Look I never saw anything wrong with what I was doing but now I wish I wouldn't have done all the things I have. If I could change it for you, I would". You couldn't help but to melt a little by his words. At the same time you couldn't brush off the feeling of being just another girl for him.

"I promise I'll wait for you, I'll never pressure you into anything. Just give me a change and I'll do my very best to give you what you deserve" he said, need lacing his words. You sighed, still feeling unsure. "I'll give you time baby girl, I promise I will".

Being friends with him was so easy, you never had to worry about anything and you could just be yourself around him. But the burning desire to have more than that just kept growing. You were completely the opposite then it came down to something like this. He had no morals and you had no experience. And you were not planning on being just another one for him.

"Don't get all sentimental" you joked, hitting his chest playfully. His concerned look turned into the oh so familiar smirk and you smiled at him. "Well, what do you say?" "I guess I'll give it a go" you replied after a few seconds, almost instantly knowing you had made the right decision. "Oh the things we'll do, baby girl" he stated cockily as he pulled you closer to him.