What He's Afraid Of | Preferences

The title might be a bit misleading but I couldn't think of a better one haha

Nash: Sometimes he's scared of how you kind of turn off your emotions to not to get hurt. You have the habit of doing that if you two fight or if you get hate. He doesn't want you to feel bad but this scares him a lot.

Cam: You always think about others before yourself and you make sure that everyone's okay. He's scared that someday someone will take advantage of this. This feature is something that has always attracted him but he wants you to do more for yourself.

Carter: Whenever you get really frustrated or annoyed, you turn a bit violent. You usually don't notice this by yourself but he does and it scares him. You have never done anything bad to him or yourself but he thinks someday you might.

Matt: You get really clumsy sometimes and break things or get bruises and cuts etc. He's afraid that you'll hurt yourself bad or break something valuable. He feels more safe when you're with him.

Taylor: You're an very honest person all the way to the point where that gets you into trouble. You have no problem saying how you feel and stating all your opinions, you let know if you disagree and you get a lot of hate for that.

Shawn: You like to believe the best from people and you trust everyone easily. And people obviously lie often. While he's busy being on tour or stuff like that, he doesn't want you to believe the rumours people spread.

Jack G: You're always up to trying new things and you might not realize what's a bad idea. He's afraid that you'll get really hurt or do something that will get you into a lot trouble.

Jack J: Every time you get hurt you give people the silent treatment and never truly talk about how you feel. He's scared that you'll never let anything out and keep all the bad inside, and one day all that will be too much for you.