Jack Gilinsky Imagine

You settled yourself down on the couch and pulled the covers closer. Just in time Jack came back from the kitchen, bringing food and drinks with him. "Ready for the movie?". He simply nodded as an answer as he sat down next to you, placing his arm over your shoulder. Happily you leaned onto him.

"Are you sure you want to watch this? I mean you usually don't like movies like this" he asked. "I'm sure this will be just fine" you replied while pressing play. "But you know.. we could do something else too" he insisted, running his fingers up and down your bare arm, causing you to slightly shiver.

You looked up at him before letting out a laugh and turning back to the movie. As the movie went on, you realized he was right and you were starting to get bored. With Jacks strong body right next yours, it was hard to pay any more attention to the movie. Slowly you curled up closer to him, letting your fingers play with his hair.

You heard a faint moan as you accidentally placed your hand a bit too high on his thigh. "What was that?" you questioned, looking up at him. "Are you still watching the movie? I have something better on my mind" "Oh I'm sure you have but yes I am" you replied, turning your attention to the movie yet again.

He groaned frustrated as you calmly started to rub him through his pants. "Babe.." he threw his head back, making you smirk to yourself. You could feel him getting harder by the second, finally getting what he had wanted all day long.

You pressed your lips on his exposed neck before backing away and taking your hand off. His eyes instantly met yours, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes?" you questioned. "You can't do that" he claimed. "And what is that?" "Oh you know exactly. Tease" he answered before placing his hand on the back of your neck and bringing your lips together.

His lips worked on yours feverishly and by the strength of his touch you could tell he was frustrated. Soon enough he pushed you back on the couch, hovering over you. His soft lips moved to your neck and now it was your turn to moan under his touch.

Requested - hope you enjoyed!