Interview | Cameron Dallas Imagine

You were watching a interview of your boyfriend Cam and a few of his friends on TV. Not that many people knew you and Cam were together because you both had agreed it would be better not to tell everyone. But it wasn't like were hiding it either.

Anyways you were watching the interview basically knowing the answers to everything they asked. "So guys, tell me what do you look for in a girl" the the interviewer asked next. All the guys mumbled something like long hair, cute smile etc..

"I think it's really hot when girls can dance" Carter said and Cam agreed nodding his head and smiling. He looked so cute. "Also when she sings" he added. Again all the guys agreed. "I think we all prefer brunettes?" Nash asked. "Mm, dark brown wavy hair and brown eyes, that's beautiful" Cam said taking a deep breath. The guys looked at Cam slightly raising their eyebrows.

"Nothing wrong with blondes!" someone shouted and they laughed. "No but seriously everyone of you are beautiful and you shouldn't listen to guys on this. There's always someone who thinks you're the most beautiful girl in the world!" Cam said smiling and you couldn't help but smile so hard your face started hurting.

"To me it sounds like you're talking about someone special" the interviewer said to Cam. "Maybe.." Cam said smiling and looking at his hands. Some of the guys looked and him laughing a little. "Well, I think it's safe to say we all know who she is" the interviewer said looking at the camera smirking a little.

Soon the interview ended so you decided to check your phone and your whole twitter feed was full of stuff about it. You had also got loads of new followers and tons of messages. "Hope you didn't mind, love you babe x" you got one from Cam. "Love you more, see you soon!" you texted back.

Requested x