Cute Texts | Preferences

Nash:

Him: "I just wanna love you"

"and take you on cute dates"

"and fuck you"

"and buy you food"

Cam:

You can make a bad day instantly better. You make me laugh when I've had a crap day. You can bring out the smile in me like no one else can. Your face lights up the room. I could listen to your voice for hours on end. Your eyes electrify me. Your touch awakens me. Your beautiful, smart, funny and the nicest person I've ever met.

Carter:

Him: "YOYOYOOO! WAKE UP!"

You: "WHAT IT'S 2 IN THE MORNING?!"

Him: "I know baby.. but I just wanted to tell you I really miss you on tour"

You: "You did not just wake me up at 2 in the morning to tell me that."

Him: "You know you love me"

Matt:

How many times do I have to tell you I love you before you actually believe me? I stay up late smiling like a dork, rereading all of are text. Baby, I fucking love you. Get that through your damn mind. I'm here to stay, where you like it or not.

Taylor:

Him: "Sweet dreams baby girl"

You: "Don't tell me what to do".

Shawn:

Whenever I'm kissing you, I just get lost in your touch. When your in my arms I never want to let go of you. I love that feeling more than anything.

Jack G:

I know your mad at me and asleep by now but I thought I'd leave you something to wake up to. I'm sorry for being jealous. I love you so incredibly much. So yeah... goodnight baby, sleep well and please call me when you wake up.

Jack J:

Him: "I wanna give you neck kisses"

You: "I wanna hold your hand"

Him: "I wanna watch movies with you all day and cuddle"

You: "I wanna wear your hoodies"

Him: "I wanna kiss your forehead"

You: "I wanna lay on your chesht"

Him: "I wanna keep you warm when you're cold"

Hayes:

You: "I'm falling asleep, bye"

Him: "I'm falling in love, bye"

Aaron:

Roses are red (usually), And violets are always blue.... Have my babies?

Sammy:

I want this too. I want all of it. I want the pointless bickering, the long walks, the late night phone calls, the good morning text, I want cute pictures, to hold your hand, to make food for you, to call you baby. The joking, the wrestling, the fights, the long how I feel text after we make-up. I want to be one of those inseparable bestfriend couples that people are like "Your still together?" That is what I want. With you.

Dillon:

Him: "I wanna build a fort so we can watch movies and make out in it"

"I wanna give you nice things"

"Like pizza and orgasms"

Not all of these are written by me x