Silent Treatment | Preferences

Nash: Nash had refused to talk to you all day, over some little thing you had apparently done. He laid back on his bed, watching you as you explained yourself. You got mad at him for not answering so it soon turned into you yelling at him.

His eyes softened a little and slowly a smirk grew on his face. "What do you think you're doing Hamilton?" you asked clearly annoyed. He pat his lap, motioning you to come there. "I gotta say, you're pretty hot when you're mad" he finally spoke.

Cam: "Baby, talk to me.. I miss your voice" Cam said, trying to get something out of you. You were mad at him and not planning on giving up just yet. He pulled you in his arms and started tickling you, making you let out a laugh. "I know you want to.." he said teasingly and continued tickling you. You giggled uncontrollably and finally you had to say: "Stop it Cam, you win!". He smiled proudly and kissed your lips.

Matt: Matt was mad at you, and you had no idea why. He just got annoyed by everything you did so he stopped talking to you. He was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. You sat next to him, tired of him being like this. You tried placing your hand on his thigh but he didn't react.

"Matt, talk to me please?". Still no react. "Alright then.." you said and stood up. He looked at you and you grabbed his phone, starting to run. He quickly realized what you had done and started running after you. He catched you in your bedroom and tackled you on the bed. "Bad girl.." he whispered shaking his head, and attached his lips to yours.

Taylor: "Taylor?" you asked, trying to get his attention. You needed to go out but you couldn't find your car keys. He looked at you from his desk but didn't say a thing. "I'm going to be late in a second, just help me please". He just turned his head. "Fine, I'll take your car then.." you said and grabbed his keys. He shot a glare at you, clearly not satisfied by what you were going to do.

You smiled innocently at him and turned around to walk away. You heard him get up and soon he had a hold of your hand. Quickly you pushed the keys to your back pocket. He smirked at you and moved his hand to your ass, grabbing the keys back and slapping your ass. "That was a good one, babe" he said smirking cockily.

Shawn: Shawn was laying on the bed, doing something on his phone. He haden't been talking to you that day because apparently he was mad. You hopped next to him on the bed and placed your hand on his chest. He didn't pay any attention to you, so you slowly kissed his cheek. You moved to his neck and kissed him on the spots you knew would make him melt. He still didn't say anything but you could see a smile playing on his face. "Babe, I'm sorry.." he whispered looking down. One more kiss and he was all yours.

I'm so sorry it took so long to write something, this week has just been extremely busy and it still is haha. Part. 2 will be up as soon as I'm done with some school stuff x