Dirty Texts | Preferences

Nash: I can't wait to strip you down tonight, baby girl.

Cam: *You send him a picture of a puppy laying on your chest* "Look he's so cute" "Damn I wanna be that puppy right now"

Carter: Tonight you can have me any way you want, babe.

Matt: *You send him a pic of you laying bed* "Baby I wanna sleep with you" "Sleep (; or just sleep?" "Why won't we make it both?"

Taylor: The thought of touching you is kind of distracting me girl.

Shawn: I love the things you do with your tongue baby.

Jack G: I'll be over in 10 and baby you better expect a damn lot of teasing for keeping me hard all day.

Jack J: *He sends you a picture with his tongue out* "Get that tongue into work boy"

Hayes: I wish you could be with me now.

Aaron: *You send him a picture with only a towel on* "Mind showing me what's underneath it?"

Jacob: Get over here, big boy. I need you..

Sammy: Oh I'm so going to make you beg for it tonight..

Dillon: “I want you so bad..” “Your wish is my command baby girl”

Nate: "I'll be over in 30 mins, okay?" "Yeah, just enough time for me to take a quick bath" "Alright I'll make it 10.."

Kenny: Come on, give it to me.

Message me or comment down any imagine or blurb requests and ideas, please! I'll write basically anything you want haha. Also let me know if you know any good Sammy (or other Omaha boys) blurbs and/or imagines hahaha