Cameron Dallas Imagine

It was on ordinary Friday night and you were chilling at home when your phone rang. "Hey, whats up?" you answered. "Hey, so you're coming to the party tonight, right?" your best friend asked. "Nah, I'm not so sure" "Cam is coming, I know he wants you there. And so do I" your friend said and you could easily imagine her smirking right now. "Umm, how do you know that?" "Let's just say I have my source of information" she said laughing this time. "Okay I'll be there, but just because I'm bored" "Yeah right, I'll be there in an hour".

You got up and started to get ready. You didn't really go much of parties but all of your friends would be there including Cam. You really liked him and you were pretty sure he was into you too but neither one of you had really done anything to take things any further so far.

Because you hadn't been in any parties lately you decided to really make an effort on how you looked like tonight. You curled your hair, put on make up and dressed up in deep red short flowy dress and black heels with some golden accessorizes. And to be honest, for once you felt very confident.

Both of your friends whistled as you walked to the car. "If I were Cam I would not be able to keep my eyes off you" they said laughing. "No but seriously I had no idea you could look that hot" said your best friend lightly punching your arm.

Turned out they were right, Cam was staring at you all night. When he finally came up to you he just stopped right in front you and you could feel his gaze from your head to toes. "I thought I were hallucinating when I first saw you arriving. You look absolutely stunning." he said smiling at you. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" you answered blushing.

"I've been meant to say this for a long time now but umm I really like you and to be honest I think you know it" he said laughing a little. "Would you give me the absolute honor of being your boyfriend?" he finally asked. "I would love to" you said smiling. He looked you in the eyes for a bit and then leaned in for a kiss. His lips felt so soft and you fit perfectly in his arms.

"FINALLY!" you head someone yelling behind you. "Kids, how did it take that long?" someone else said laughing. You turned to see some of your friends looking towards you two. He smiles at you pecking your lips and took your hand pulling you to get something to drink. "I'm so happy to finally call you mine".

NEW IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES COMING AS SOON AS I GET A FEW VOTES SO PLEASE VOTE! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IN THE COMMENTS, LOVE YOU X