Dirty Moments Part. 2 | Short Imagines

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS, ILY ALL

You seemed to enjoy these a lot so here's part two haha

|| It's a hot summer day and you're playing around in the backyard with some people. You all have water guns and your boyfriend has clearly made you his target. You're all wet now and your clothes are turning see through. He's eyes keep wandering your body and he's randomly grabbing your ass. "You have no idea what I'm going to do with that body when we get back home" he whispers in your ear.

|| Things are getting pretty heated and now you're back up against the wall. He quickly takes your shirt off while his hands roam around your body. "Umm.." someone says clearing his throat. "Uh, what?" he asks while covering your body. "Just asking if you two wanted to go out eat something with us but clearly you've got something else to eat" the person walking in says laughing and leaves. "Shut up, man!" your boyfriend answers angrily. "Let's continue where we left.." he says eyes full of lust.

|| You're at a dinner with your boyfriend and his friends and soon you feel his hands wandering on your leg. Slowly his hands get higher on your thigh sending shivers down your back. You try to move his hand but it's determinedly getting closer. "Stop it" you say between your teeth trying to smile innocently but that does not help. "Seriously I'll do anything you want when we get back home if you stop now". He takes his hand quickly away looking you deep in the eyes for a while. "Well, damn" he says laughing a little.

Comment down what you think of these and let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks again for the reads and votes so far x