Jack Gilinsky Imagine

You woke up to sleepy, sloppy kisses being planted on your neck area. You mumble something similar to 'good morning' and try your best to place your hand on Jack's cheek. But as you're sleeping your back against him, you end up hitting him in the stomach.

"Ouch, what was that for?" he asks with his raspy morning face. "For waking me up" you say jokingly. Truth is, there's nothing better than waking up next to his gorgeous shirtless body and receiving good morning kisses.

"Yeah things seemed to get pretty heated up in your dreams.." he says winking. "Umm, what are talking about?" you ask and you feel your cheeks blushing. "Well you kept calling my name and moaning" he says this time raising his eyebrows.

You're not sure if he's just being a jerk or actually telling the truth so you decide to play it cool. "I guess you weren't that great since I can't remember a thing" you say back with sass in your voice.

"Oh, so this is how you wanna do it. I'll show you exactly how great I am, and trust me you'll never forget this." He pulls you under him and starts off by kissing your lips softly yet passionately.

Things quickly start heating up and soon all the little amount of clothes you were wearing are gone. Let's just say that indeed was a wake up you won't easily forget.