Waking Up Next To Him | Preferences

Nash: He's laying on his back and you're curled up in his arms. You usually wake up before him so you just lay there looking at him until he wakes up and you hear his raspy, sleepy voice.

Cam: You're most likely to wake up to him running his fingers through your hair and kissing you good morning.

Carter: It takes a good time to wake him up but it's worth it because he greets you with a cute sleepy smile every time.

Matt: He's usually the one waking up first and he likes to poke and push you which is pretty annoying but it always ends up with both of you laughing.

Taylor: You're used to waking up at the same time tangled to each other and the covers. He likes to give you a passionate kiss the very moment you open your eyes.

Shawn: You always wake up to him singing at you which brings up an all day lasting smile to your face.

Jack G: No matter if it's you or him waking up first, you jump on each other, sing out loud and throw the pillows to each others faces.

Jack J: You usually wake up to him being on his phone, lazily running his finger on your skins sending you shivers.

Sammy: He's laying on his back and you on your stomach, with your arm over him. Whoever wakes up first will usually wake up the other one by planting kisses every where.

Nate: You tend to wake up before him. Usually just admire him for a while, taking in all of his features and then wake him up.

*Updated! Comment down which one you think is the cutest x