A Short Review

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. 

I appreciate every single read, every vote, every share and every comments you have made while in the process of reading. It means the world to me that people actually enjoy what I'm writing, and I can't wait to begin this journey again with you, on the second book. 

As the Title on this chapter says, it's a short review I want to take with every of my readers, silent, active and hyperactive, this is the time to tell me what you thought of the story so far, and if you'll want to continue with me on the next journey. I would really appreciate your participation. 

So we start. 

Leave an inline comment in front of the questions as an answer. 

1. What was your favourite scene?

2. Who was your favourite character? 

3. Which character did you hate the most? 

4. Was there any character you related to?

6. Who would you have loved to replace Ralph's position at the finale scenes?

7. What would you like to see in the next book? 

8. What do you think Glory is up to?

9. What was that scene you wish you could fit into? 

10. Tell me, what was your thought on the book? Give a short review on the story, I would love to know what you think. 

Need Info on the second book, scroll on to the next part.