5

Ivy

There was no blood.

All I saw was this shiny chip like iron that covered the area opened for my view, there was also a green beeping light, coming from it.

"Wow." I said, unsure of what else to say, but I was quite sure of what I was feeling, or was I? I felt disappointed and relieved at the same time.

Maybe something in me wanted him to be real, but- he was actually telling the truth.

He was made out of iron.

His skin began to close up by itself again, healing the cut immediately and shielding the iron from my view

"You look disappointed." He stated, making me look up, my eyes met with his emerald green ones, knocking my breath from my whole breathing organ.

"I- Well- I'm not disappointed, I'm just," I sighed, stepping away from him. "Nevermind..."

I turned to walk away.

Of course, I was disappointed... Did I really think he'd be real? Even if he were to be real, why would he want to take up the job to be my boyfriend? I don't worth him... He was just too good looking for me. Not that I wasn't beautiful or anything, but I knew quite well that someone like him wouldn't ever want to be with someone like me. It's just how the world worked these days.

I felt a strong hand wrap around my wrist,   turning me around with a slight movement of his arm. At that moment, I felt warm all over, his grip on my wrist shot this intoxicating warmth through my  veins. My mind went blank for a moment.
"You are disappointed. Did you expect me to be real?" He asked, amusement dancing in his eyes, obviously unaware of what his touch was doing to me.

My heart hammered. Why the hell is my heart hammering? Trevor isn't real! He is a robot! Get it through your head Ivy! Nothing good can ever come out of this.

The warmth was adding to my confused state, making me panic.

I pushed him away from me.

He looked stunned for a moment before recollecting himself. "Why did you push me?"

It stopped. I felt normal again, my mind finding itself. His touch was, surprisingly intoxicating... A good kind of intoxication.

I blinked. "Sorry, I panicked. Let's avoid, body contact for now, Take things slow... Remember?" I chocked out.

He studied me for a short moment before nodding. "Okay, whatever you say."

"Great... Let's go get breakfast... Then I'll get you to the nearest store to shop for clothes-"

"It should be the other way around... Don't worry I can handle myself." He said.

"No. It's no big deal... You can get whatever you want, I'll just be in the book store, then when you're done we could just meet up."

He hesitated a little before nodding his head and extending his hand forward. "After you." He smiled.

"Sure, whatever."