74

Keep the comment section healthy, it'll only make me update faster, cause I love hearing your beautiful thoughts

Also, if you follow me on IG, you'd see that I posted on my story, the really incredible ranking MRB got today, it wouldn't be possible without you guys, I love you all! If you haven't followed yet, please do so. My username there is emelradine.

This chapter isn't properly edited, please point out any typos or missing words, kindly... Thank you

Ivy

I always heard that bubble gum had the ability to boost up your confidence. The minute you put it in your mouth, and chew, you just get this boost out of nowhere. It makes you feel baddass, untouchable, and incredibly pretty. I never actually believed it until today. Even as Edith bailed on me after I drove us to school, I didn't worry about it too much, seeing as I knew I would have to go through with this myself, I had to face the awkwardness myself.

And yes, this was Michelle's effect talking, and I'm only doing this to get it off my system.

The ability to think straight had left me the moment she left me standing at Renegades.

I knew I wasn't okay. I mean, my outfit was prove enough. This wasn't me, this will never be me, and I knew, somewhere at the back of my mind, a voice whispered to me, a voice told me that I would most definitely regret my actions whenever this wears off, cause right now, I couldn't pin point anything wrong with what I was wearing, but I knew everything was wrong with it. Edith repeatedly told me, but I ignored.

When I got into school, literally all eyes were on me. The girls just looked at me with confusion, probably wondering why I was dressed like I slept at a strip club after stripping all night, the boys had dreamy looks on, the lust oozing off of them as their eyes tried to penetrate through what I was wearing.