42

Vote and comment:-)

Thanks for your patience. Before you continue, I'd like to inform you that I have written a prologue chapter for this book, and it has been attached with the first chapter. If you want to read it, you can remove and add the book to your libraries again, so you'd be able to see the new changes I made.

PLEASE guys, your comments gives me the zeal to write more! Don't hold back your thoughts on each chapter!

You may continue...

42
Ivy's pov

   "Shine and rise, sleepy head." An high pitched voice I recognized as my Mom's said, and the next thing I felt was the sharp ray of sun, hitting my closed eye lids.

I groaned softly, squeezing my eyes and rubbing it from the burn as I made an attempt to sit up.

She jumped on my bed, pulling my body to hers. "I've missed you so much sweetheart." She said.

I managed to peel my eyes open, frowning when I saw her. "Mom?"

"Who else where you expecting baby?" She asked, smoothing the bed nest I have of a hair.

My brain still wasn't functioning properly, and I knew something important had happened the day before, but I couldn't remember. "When did you get back?" I said, sitting up properly.

"Last night... We didn't want to wake you honey." She said.

I looked around to find myself in my room. How did I get here? I was with Ethan-

My eyes snapped open fully.

Ethan... Where is Ethan?

"What's wrong?" My mom asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Whe-where is-"

"Trevor?" She filled in.

"Yeah... Him, where is he?" I asked, pulling the covers off my body.

"Relax, Ivy. He's outside with your Dad, working on his bike."

I furrowed my brows. "What? He's outside?"

"Yes? Is anything wrong with that?" She asked. "Did you two have a fight? Did you send him out, Ivy? You know you can't do that right? If you send him out, he wouldn't have anywhere-"

"Mom mom, I didn't send him out. I just- you wouldn't understand... I need to see him." I said, jumping out of bed.

"Not so fast young lady. You'll only go down stairs when you get ready."

"Ready? For what?" I asked, scanning the grin on her face.

"You and I are going on a shopping spree. It's going to be fabulous, we'll get our hair done, our nails done, we'll shop till our feets hurt."

I was confused by this.

Yes, my Mom can really be a girl sometimes, but she preferred to be a girl with her friends, not with me. I mean, it's not like she never wanted me to tag along before, infact, she asked me everytime, but I usually said no... Cause, I didn't have the passion for those things. And yeah, it can get tiring.